Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obsolete
Jun 1, 2000

Had to use Firefox instead of Chrome to complete my order.

Also, checking out via KEH Classic had a shipping cost of $12 with delivery middle of next week. New KEH had shipping at $8 with 2 day delivery.

Thanks, jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsolete
Jun 1, 2000

nm posted:

loving really?

Using the new KEH with Chrome, I could add things to my cart but it would be empty when I went to checkout. I switched to classic KEH and was able to get to checkout, where it showed shipping at $12 with delivery July 16. However, you can't actually check out via old KEH - when you get to a certain point it kicks you back out to new KEH and the order failed to complete.

I switched to Firefox and was able to get through the entire process via new KEH just fine. When it got to shipping, it was $4 cheaper and 4 days faster (July 11).

I haven't received my package yet but I assume it's going to be a crate filled with cracked Tiffen UV filters and a note that just reads "gently caress YOU."

Obsolete
Jun 1, 2000

Santa is strapped posted:

Welcome to Web 2.0 KEH.
I'll be forever diving the net using http://classic.keh.com

Although classic.keh.com is not using full-site SSL for browsing. Going bareback feels good

As I said previously, be careful with Classic. I got faster and cheaper shipping on new KEH. Classic KEH shipping was both more expensive and 3 days slower.

• Locked thread