Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
This is going to save me so much money.

The fact that I can't filter by lens mount is insane. Also, all the weird rear end poo poo like lens caps are harder to find.

nm fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jul 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
http://classic.keh.com/

I will never complain about you again!

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Obsolete posted:

Had to use Firefox instead of Chrome to complete my order.

Also, checking out via KEH Classic had a shipping cost of $12 with delivery middle of next week. New KEH had shipping at $8 with 2 day delivery.

Thanks, jerks.
loving really?

nm
Jan 28, 2008

I bought my first item since the, uhm, incident.
I searched uses classic keh, then cut and pasted exactly what wanted into the search box of new keh and bought it that way. Gotta minimize the exposure.
Also, new keh makes it very hard to browse and find random poo poo for old cameras I never knew I needed but now cannot live without. Bellows for a spotmatic? Why not?

• Locked thread