Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Post ITT for emotional and mental support as you try to come to terms with and move past KEH's godawful website redesign that somehow makes everything ten times worse than it was.

We're here for you.

EDIT: Excellent support resource at http://classic.keh.com/

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jul 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Current theories include "someone's grandkid just graduated from web design at DeVry".

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

8th-snype posted:

I am now on prison style suicide watch. I had to give my belt and shoelaces to a neighbor.

Give me your camera strap too. I ask as a friend.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

TheJeffers posted:

Literally shaking with rage IRL at this travesty

If anyone ever makes me a mod of E/N, I will make a rule that if you use the words "literally shaking", you need to provide video evidence that you were literally shaking.

Oh and then kill myself.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

nm posted:

http://classic.keh.com/

I will never complain about you again!

"We improved the site SO MUCH that we had to make sure you could avoid using it at all costs and still buy stuff from us."

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

8th-snype posted:

Lol if you can't read your CC numbers through ice. Get some artisanal, cruelty-free, frozen water peasant.

Lol if it doesn't just get autofilled so you only have to be sober enough to remember the CVV2 to go broke late-night camera shopping.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Casu Marzu posted:

lol if you don't have the number and security code memorized, scrub.

I hope to hell KEH doesn't store too much payment data because you know an "intrusion" for them would basically be calling them up on the phone and asking them to please remove the hard drive from their payment processing server and mail it to you so you can check for electron rot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

1st AD posted:

I tried to buy something on the new KEH because I'm an idiot. Got all the way to confirm order, then I pressed butan and it logged me out. Didn't receive any payment confirmation, order didn't show up when I logged back in, nothing on my Paypal either. So I logged into classic KEH and did it the old fashioned way. Order went through.

Then after like 2 minutes I got 2 Paypal payment confirmations :shepface:

The worst part is, that initial order must've gone through somehow but there is no record of it in the new OR old KEH.

"New website? Yeah, my nephew's real good with computers! Even made my Windows work again!"

• Locked thread