Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A Bootleg GBA Cart posted:

You have to touch cat poop when it is still warm/malleable and even then you need it to enter your nervous system via mastication, so unfortunately you do not yet have toxoplasmosis :(

Is this why cats do that weird thing where they hop up onto your lap them immediately start shoving their butt in your face? I never did understand that behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A misanthrope posted:

your the cat's mom and the cat wants you to lick his pooper

do it you rude rear end

I think instead I'm just going to keep pushing it off my lap so I don't have catbutt in my face like I always do. And then I will have the dog get in my lap and I will enjoy petting a furry animal that likes me rather than the one that sticks it's butt in people's faces.

• Locked thread