Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?
what's the difference between a domesticated animal and a symbiotic animal?

a symbiote only has to do this once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

naem posted:

I'm pretty sure symbiote means its grows out of your abdomin

well "burrows into" in this case but yes, cats

this one time my (poor, cat-owning) buddy got really sick of this one roommate of his... the dumb roommate was the sort of alcoholic that hides his habit behind hippie poo poo -- smoking a joint with two bottles of wine, yeahhh eating a fistful of 'shrooms while drinking that 12-pack, watching FSTV while moving on to whisky, that kind of bullshit. all the uselessness of a non-functioning alcoholic with the poor grip on reality and defensive self righteousness of the worst variety of stoner. at least a 'pure' stoner will wash some loving dishes while he's explaining to you that his poor life decisions don't matter because he's been busy misinterpreting moore's law.

ok back on topic -- so my buddy goes to the co-op, buys some kiwi fruit. he hides them until his lovely roommate is tripping balls/downing awful gin and then half-buries them in the litter box. he hurries into their living room and is all like "You keep letting the cat out! Now she laid some cat eggs. There's going to be kittens in a few days and they're YOUR problem, not mine."

my buddy was so deadpan, so convincing, that he got his roommate to believe in the "rare phenomenon" of cat eggs for nearly an hour. he didn't even need the fake wikipedia stub he'd had ready to go.

so maybe poor people like cats because they're ignorant and credulous and sometimes high. this doesn't help explain why the upper middle class is drowning in pussy, though.

• Locked thread