Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
therefore waving them like you dont care is impossible because at this stage you are just a mindless conscript taking orders
myth busted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

WetNightmare posted:

therefore waving them like you dont care is impossible because at this stage you are just a mindless conscript taking orders
myth busted

the amish don't just raise the roof with their hands, they raise the whole barn.

u ever see an homely amish broad churn butter on the learning channel or spike tv? they work that poo poo don't tell me they aren't depraved deprived and desperately seeking the dilz.

bog pixie

what if you have a psychological problem where you can never stop waving your hands in the air, like you just don't care

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
restless arm syndrome is real and whichever rapper asked that of you is being insensitive

cuntman.net

i wasnt putting my hands in the air. i was just stretching

bog pixie

I'm sorry

beer pal

stand straight-faced with your arms crossed like you just dont care

beer pal

"everybody get down" ...uh, okay, is there a robbery happening or...?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i wave my hands in the air whether anyone tells me to or not, and for any reason i want

My Dad Has a Log

\( ._. )/

cuntman.net

put my hands in the air? okay, if you say so

beer pal

i hate when everybody starts clapping their hands in time to the music. im trying to listen here guys, will you knock it off?

bog pixie

can someone in this thread teach me how to dance lol

beer pal

its a lot like how you would wash a car

bog pixie

so i should drive through the big machine with the big brush and the vvvvvbffgssssttttt and all but just me and not the car?

dogcrash truther
I don't care, about how much I care, about waving my hands

dogcrash truther
me, looking at my hands waving in the air: it's just in loving sane how little I care about this. It's criminal

bog pixie

im afraid that no matter how mnat times i put my hands in the air, i will still care

FluffieDuckie

kitty just don't care

alnilam

beer pal posted:

i hate when everybody starts clapping their hands in time to the music. im trying to listen here guys, will you knock it off?

Ppl always mess the tempo up eventually, tbh it's impressive the bands manage to keep time with all those ppl giving them a bad beat

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

im afraid that no matter how mnat times i put my hands in the air, i will still care

it's okay: the lyricist urges you to fake it till you make it

beer pal

are yall having a good time?
well i mean, its complicated.. theres a lot of poo poo going on in my life right now.. id rather not go into it in the middle of a concert, to be honest.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
I have Body Integrity Disorder, which means I feel as though my arms do not belong to me. Therefore when I attened your concert last nite I was dismayed to hear you use the phrase, "throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care." I DON'T WANT MY ARMS JAY-Z. THEY FEEL LIKE ALIEN SNAKES SMACKING AGAINST MY BODY. Asking ME not to care about MY ARMS and Body Integrity Disorder is really insensitive. I came to your concert to escape my arms, not be reminded of these gangly appendages that need removal. Disgusting. You and my arms.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ace of Baes
thought this thread was gonna be about this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JrDVPsVbVA

gonna go see him next month

Pizzatime

it's great when bands go WHAT'S UP INSERT NAME OF LOCATION HERE like they're playing for a bunch of roads and houses rather than the people

alnilam

INHABITANTS OF PITTSBURGH: WE COME BEARING MUSIC

ulvir

everything ITT are the reasons I don't go to "concerts" or other "musical events"

ulvir

staying holed up in your basement means you don't need to take orders from nobody.

except mum

beer pal

jeez standing room only? and nothing to even lean on? goddamn do i gotta pour my own drinks too?

beer pal

uhh... it's 8:40, where is the first band? the ticket said the show starts at 8:30. why even put on a show if youre not gonna be professional about it?

google THIS

um excuse me but why exactly do you want to hear me make some noise? i came here to listen to sounds emitted by you and in fact paid good money for the opportunity, so gently caress you if you think i'm going to give you free noise when you haven't even given me the noise i paid for yet

ron color

beer pal posted:

uhh... it's 8:40, where is the first band? the ticket said the show starts at 8:30. why even put on a show if youre not gonna be professional about it?

hahaha

google THIS

yeah i'm just sitting here in this cramped stadium seating staring attentively at the stage you just walked out on but no i'm not readaaaaaayyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYY could you give me just a second to prepare

i am he

does it really need to be this loud? like, i could hear it just fine if they turned the volume down

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

INHABITANTS OF PITTSBURGH: WE COME BEARING MUSIC

SALUTATIONS, CLEVELAND! HAVE YOU ADEQUATELY PREPARED YOURSELVES TO LISTEN TO OUR CONCERT, WHICH WILL BE A PERFORMANCE OF THE MUSICAL GENRE COMMONLY DESCRIBED AS "ROCK?"

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

beer pal posted:

its like why is there a time on the ticket Ok

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Arnold of Soissons posted:

its like why is there a time on the ticket Ok

WELL poo poo I GOTTA SHOW UP SOBER AS A SAINT FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY TO KEEP A NEW JOB DEBATE A TRAFFIC CITATION CATCH A QUICK GROPE AT THE TERMINAL OR GET PRESCRIBED LEGAL NARCOTICS, might as well just come fashionably late for the secondhand weedsmoke after the second encore.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
"What do you people think this is, a brothel? Please take your improperly close dancing elsewhere and let me enjoy Walk the Moon in peace"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

im haeving relationship problems atm because whenever my girl starts talking about her day or w/e my hands just levitate up uncontrollably, making it hard for me to finish my meal

• Locked thread