Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

i like to maintain the garden, its relaxing. i was weeding the herb bed when my girl popped her head out of th eback door and was all like "yeah its good to have hobbies, i read in my psychology elective about the human condition, how we need to distract ourselves from thinking about..." she kept saying more but by then my hands were waving in the air so hard that i had taken flight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

put your hands in the air if you fuckin tonite

Pizzatime

oh I was to a The Prodigy (tm) concert in Frankfurt once and it was inside of a building and if you left the building you weren't allowed to come back in and the beverage prices were like crazy imaginary numbers.

weird

by zen death robot

beer pal posted:

"everybody get down" ...uh, okay, is there a robbery happening or...?

alnilam

Why are you asking the entire audience to help you with this next part? You are a professional musician :confused:

dogcrash truther

TiMBuS posted:

im haeving relationship problems atm because whenever my girl starts talking about her day or w/e my hands just levitate up uncontrollably, making it hard for me to finish my meal

google THIS

breadingbutter witnessed a rape in progress and his arms immediately started pinwheeling like sonic's legs, preventing him from calling the police

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

breadingbutter witnessed a rape in progress and his arms immediately started pinwheeling like sonic's legs, preventing him from calling the police

hahahahah

Pizzatime

Jett posted:

cmon give the guy a break, there were like 40 more rapists hiding in the bushes ready to ambush him

google THIS

beer pal

TiMBuS posted:

im haeving relationship problems atm because whenever my girl starts talking about her day or w/e my hands just levitate up uncontrollably, making it hard for me to finish my meal

lol

saboten

WetNightmare posted:

I have Body Integrity Disorder, which means I feel as though my arms do not belong to me. Therefore when I attened your concert last nite I was dismayed to hear you use the phrase, "throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care." I DON'T WANT MY ARMS JAY-Z. THEY FEEL LIKE ALIEN SNAKES SMACKING AGAINST MY BODY. Asking ME not to care about MY ARMS and Body Integrity Disorder is really insensitive. I came to your concert to escape my arms, not be reminded of these gangly appendages that need removal. Disgusting. You and my arms.

ahahah

google THIS

Pizzatime

is he chewin on an oreo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Pizzatime posted:

is he chewin on an oreo?

this is me after reading your question

• Locked thread