Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I feel weird wanting the Germans to win, but there is nothing even vaguely likeable about this Brazil team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

rope kid posted:

The online odds were always listed dramatically in Brazil's favor using data apparently compiled by people who didn't actually watch them play any matches over the past 3 weeks. Even this morning, without Silva or Neymar, they were favored heavily. I don't think anyone expected THIS result, but it was annoying to see IMO unfounded confidence in Brazil taking it all.

also lol brazil and fifa 11 billion dollars stadiums in the rainforest used four times lol

I bet on Germany at 19/10 and Brazil were 17/10 at that time, so they were favoured by the bookies but not that heavily.

Bet365 paid out my bet on Germany at 40 minutes lol

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
It felt like the players got way overexcited by the occasion and the #pray4neymar poo poo and came out the blocks pouring forward in a way that was just suicidal.

• Locked thread