Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please move the Dangan Ronpa 2 LP thread to GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
OK I'm going to read this whole thread but I noticed the DanGan RonPa Two LP Thread still isn't in GBS.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Widestancer posted:

That would be awesome if that could happen too

I sincerely promise nothing bad will happen to it and I will give it back when asked, even if asked in a mean tone.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ralp posted:

please don't argue about star citizen in this thread. as some of you may be aware, there is already a thread for that.

Please Move The Dangan Ronpa Two Lp Threead To Either Here, Or Gbs, Please.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
To be honest, at this point I have no idea if the people in that thread are still tumblry fucktards because I think all the J4LP people waned due to people just wholesale copying the LP onto various tumblrs to circumvent the paywall, and now it's just a running joke of mine. Ganbarre or whatever

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Widestancer posted:

Holy poo poo

check his av now :sharpton:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Widestancer posted:

Lmbo Franco gave the guy who complained in QCS about my AV being changed a custom title

no one's figured out my theme of custom titles that I give, can you?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Widestancer posted:

I'm looking now to see if I can. I probably won't but I like this more than something blatant and obvious. Subtlety is a lost art.

the devil's in the details

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lesbian baphomet posted:

[racially insensitive slur towards spain or the spanish people]

gitano

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

everythingWasBees posted:

do y'all really hate gypsies that much?

you have no idea

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Move the dota thread to the gas chamber, please.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I will trade a thread in E/N/GBS for a thread from Let's Play. We can negotiate which threads like a videogame hat deal.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kewpuh posted:

please understand that i dont mod lets play even though its a subforum of Games

Hmm alright I can respect this logic. Well then I offer up the passive aggressive thread in return for the Dota thread or the star citizen thread.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kewpuh posted:

also i wanted to move threads here to make them better and im afraid moving a bad thread to gbs will only make it worse i am sorry

wait I thought making them worse was the whole point, ok sorry about misinterpreting it I'll lay off the idea

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

forbidden lesbian posted:

oh cool i like the little crystal the mod star becomes

test

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Widestancer posted:

The Star Citizens think anyone who posts in their thread with a star is a Pokemod

time to destroy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
it's, it's not quite a comedy website

• Locked thread