Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Detroit...Detroit was so long ago. Before the depression, before the crime and poverty. Remember when they cut off our water? We thought that was the worst of it, but we were wrong. I remember when the Halcyon Corp. arrived. They promised to fix everything, help us all get jobs and skills. It seems like so long ago. What do you remember of the days before the police droids and nutrient dispensaries?

These days I work in the sheetmetal factory. Yeah, I've lost a finger or two to the press but it's a small price to pay for being able to feed my family their NutreoPaste™. Timmy is almost 11, old enough to work himself! It's tough fitting the five of us into our one bedroom house, but I think that with the extra money Timmy brings in we'll finally be able to afford some toys for Sara and James. My boss says that if I lose another finger, I'd qualify for disability pay. I'm pretty excited for the prospect of using that money to buy some new blankets for the family. Well I've gotta get going back to the factory, my 15 minute lunch break is almost over and I know that my supervisor gets cranky if I'm late to my station. I'm sure in five years or so I'll be able to move my family to those nice two bedroom apartments on the East-Side, but I can't do that if I lose my job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

• Locked thread