Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
have you ever gotten sick after eating dick?
y
n
g
View Results

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i gotta know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

take your time yob the answers will come

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
i think as long as you cook it to a proper internal temperature of 145 degrees i think youre safe

deep dish peat moss

Only if you eat a whole bag of them.

Bukowski

hammulder
I told everyone in chat expired dairy product lube and nobody talked for an hour

Saranya

Remember not to rinse your uncooked dick in the sink, as this can spread germs over your entire dishwashing station.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
to be quite honest, let's do some math!

If we're talking about simply eating some cum, the answer is trivial!

First, we must find out the LD50 of semen.

What is the LD50 value? It is the "median lethal dose," of "lethal concentration 50" of a toxin, radiation, or pathogen. It simply means that this is the dose of any substance that is known to kill 50% of the people who take it!

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of internet literature on the exact LD50 of semen from a human being, but we can find out the values for the constituent minerals that are known to be toxic that are also discovered inside human semen. Wow.

We're going to limit our search to the following minerals found common in most male semen: calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.

post continues later

google THIS

Angry Fish posted:

to be quite honest, let's do some math!

If we're talking about simply eating some cum, the answer is trivial!

First, we must find out the LD50 of semen.

What is the LD50 value? It is the "median lethal dose," of "lethal concentration 50" of a toxin, radiation, or pathogen. It simply means that this is the dose of any substance that is known to kill 50% of the people who take it!

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of internet literature on the exact LD50 of semen from a human being, but we can find out the values for the constituent minerals that are known to be toxic that are also discovered inside human semen. Wow.

We're going to limit our search to the following minerals found common in most male semen: calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.

post continues later

toxicity from substances naturally occurring in a food is different from food poisoning

google THIS

Jett posted:

toxicity from substances naturally occurring in a food is different from food poisoning

i mean if you want to go down this road more power to you but you're answering an entirely different question here than the one posed in the op

google THIS

personally i was just going to tell cb to stop eating dead dicks but then poo poo got all nerdy

mags

Jett posted:

personally i was just going to tell cb to stop eating dead dicks but then poo poo got all nerdy

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
penis is dirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue's Clues

ChairmanMeow posted:

penis is dirty

i wash penis

• Locked thread