Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
if a male ditto transforms into a female pokemon and has sex with a male pokemon, is that gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

dont impose your human gender roles on ditto's, OP

bog pixie

No.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
ditto. ditt ditto ditt ditt di di ditt dittoooo

Looke

Twilight Matrix posted:

dont impose your human gender roles on ditto's, OP

dogcrash truther
all people start out as girls in the womb so all women are lesbians and all gay men are straight

The Science of Suck
they're cartoons dipshit

Pedantra

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

all people start out as girls in the womb so all women are lesbians and all gay men are straight

way to dodge the question

dogcrash truther

The Science of Suck posted:

they're cartoons dipshit

let me tell you about the most beautiful cartoon of all: it's called America, and you can't buy it in any store, you have to watch it at the Superbowl

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

its true, the seam on your ballsack used to be a buhgina

cuntman.net

dittos are genderless

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

holy poo poo,,,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

pig slut lisa posted:

its true, the seam on your ballsack used to be a buhgina

trying to finger my ballback seam as i post

• Locked thread