Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Ghostwoods posted:

Geop's Dark Souls LP (with Vicas and various other guests) was not only a great overview of the game, it was also funny, charming, and often surprisingly erudite. One of the best LPs I've watched.

The main 'gimmick' of the LP should be mentioned as well - Geop is playing the game blind, whereas his guests know what's what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Not really a "single LP", but MoominBiscuit and SuperGraffitis PS2 Bargain Bin thread (requires archive) has some of the most insane "game" selection and funniest duo commentary i've seen since 2007 and continues to be one of my favorites when it comes to people with great chemistry riffing on unbelievably hilarious garbage.

Eh, it's not a single LP but neither is the Advergames LP.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

AssailantLF posted:

So it's like amateur let's play without commentary? Sorry, I just don't understand the appeal or why he labelled them as LPs.

They're mere Ps.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

There's also Mr. DJB's Pokemon LP, covering a rom hack of Pokemon Red that essentially allows him to catch 'em all without the use of trading. Against all odds, it's a well-edited, informative, entertaining VLP of a Pokemon game!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sneaky Fast posted:

I would like to recommend Razage's Space Station 13 thread. Watch and let Razage's dulcet tones whisk you into space. Where human-flesh hamburgers, butt robots, sax solo's and segway accidents are the norm.

It really is a great way to unwind and have a chuckle.

Could I convince you to throw in a link?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wasn't there an LP of The Neverhood floating around not too long ago? What happened to that?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I don't have archives - would you mind digging up the guy's Youtube channel for me, please?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

That's the one! Thanks a lot.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I only just today discovered it, but Faerie Fortune is doing a blind VLP of Ocarina of Time with ChaosArgate as her copilot. Imagine Geop's Dark Souls LP, but more British, and while I don't want to reduce Faerie Fortune to a series of labels, well, she IS one o' them girl-type female goons, so if you've been wanting an LP narrated by a female goon, that bears mentioning!

But yeah, it's extremely good.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Since it doesn't seem to be on the LP Archive, does anyone have a link to that Diablo 2 LP someone did not too long ago as necromancer?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

8 Ball posted:

I'm looking for an old Mario LP hosted on Google videos, the LPer was either super drunk or high and it's hilarious. Anyone know where I can find it?

It might help if you defined "Mario".

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FicusArt posted:

In literally every episode he smacks a lady to make her boobs jiggle and zooms in on it, or smacks a guy and explains repeatedly how it makes the lady smacking in first half of the lp ok because he's doing it to a guy now, and this guy stumbles, that's sexy right, he probably has a dick or something, maybe if you squint you can see it up his tunic lol. Or he's drooling over every picture of a woman in the game before stammering out some excuse about how it's not sexism.

wwwwwwwwwhat

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Herbotron posted:

That's worse than I remember, that's what I get for having mostly had it on in the background. Recommendation mostly rescinded in that case. At least he's still pretty good at the game I guess.

Too bad he's no good at being a person HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Powerfrog posted:

None specific: Really good must-see CYOA LPs?

You Have 001 Goblins might fit the bill.