Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Robben is leading the tournament in DzDiB (Danger zone dives in the box) and BTpM (blood transfusions per match), he's a loving doping diver (i see him rollin, i'm hatin)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

How many hands do you have, op?

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Eau de MacGowan posted:

not enough to accurately express the awfulness of oliwan's recent posting streak

we're gonna need a lot more hands

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Gigi Galli posted:

Anybody out for this match due to yellows or injury? Is Aguero back?

If by "back" you mean "he's probably gonna play and come off with a calf injury and then not play in the next game" then he's back.

Di maria is out, obvs. No one knows on DeJong *mind gamez*

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

FullLeatherJacket posted:

also for glorious louis van gaal to have marched on and been declared the true and rightful king

*to the tune of Bob Seger's 'Like A Rock', in the key of F*

*Van Gaal's a cock.....whoooooo hooooo he's a cock"

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

lmao so I guess Argentina has some big floppers as well

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Gigi Galli posted:

THIS GUYS A CONMEBOL PLANT, LETS GET HIM

let's smother him in a UEFA CL football tarp

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Eau de MacGowan posted:

that's an ironing board he's doing a chin up on

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

track day bro! posted:

have you considered just using the loving itv website?????????????????????????????????????? you know the tv channel???????????? maybe????????? it might have a stream possible????????? instead of taking advice from some retatrded australian with a unicorn tattoo??????????????????????? no??????????????? lol???????????????????????

yeah boi

Hegay posted:

Argentina asked FIFA for a minute of silence before the game and the request was granted. Now I like them a bit more.

Kinda like how Brazil got a couple minutes of silence after the 30th minute of the match!!!

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

CLAM DOWN posted:

is that a poop stain

No that's Lionel Messi

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Spinal Pap posted:

why is argentina wearing black arm bands?

Gigi Galli posted:

Di Stefano

It's sad to see the legend go, but I can't imagine going out a better way. The guy was still a part of the franchise he loved until his passing, and he left them as champions. We as people could only wish to leave such a legacy and to go with such pride, accomplishment.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

i want [b]argentina[/b[ to win.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Montasque posted:

If Messi does this on Sunday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJBXfKtOiM

Then I will believe.

Germany should wear those uniforms imho, to honor hitler

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Boeing Troll posted:

Hmm I see where you're going with this, but I think we can do even better. I find the rectangular goal to be a strange concept. A ball can just roll in. What's the challenge with that? How about we make the goal round and suspend it from the air? Some sort of basket. Also I think we should make it illegal to dribble. Which means that to get the ball forward, we will see constant passing, adding an element of danger to the play because they can lose the ball much more easily. We'll see the end of boring possession-based play this way I think because of the repeated turnovers.

I was also thinking of adding some fixed positions, or "bases" if you will. Players will have to rotate between those "bases" as and when they get the ball, and when a player makes a full rotation, we consider that a goal, in addition to the option of scoring it through the "basket" that I mentioned earlier.

And finally, do the players have to use their feet? Wouldn't we make the game much more dynamic and interesting if they were allowed to use their hands as well? Would make for far more interesting plays, in my opinion. Maybe we could even add bats into the element. Your thoughts?

Imagine if all the best UEFA athletes played this version of the game? drat I'm getting torqued.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

System Metternich posted:

Looking forward to Messi ineffectively ambling around the pitch like a dumbass again

He just got tested so they'll be able to pump him full of roids again.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Xachariah posted:

no way, African teams would be at an advantage cause to them that's Tuesday

Unacceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

tbp posted: