Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Checked the last few pages but didn't see the answer. What's that orange poo poo all over the Dutch side?

Comedy option: it's the Dutch defense :frog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

dutch girls > argentinian girls

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

if there aren't at least 5 goals, it's a boring game

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Syncopated posted:

lol what a dive, oval office

whatever, that was legit.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

lol sneijder sux

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

jesus christ SOMETHING HAPPEN GODDAMMIT

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

most exciting play so far... still boring

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

commentator just said "athletic, artistic"... i wasn't paying exact attention so i'm not sure wtf he was talking about

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

can it be 1st place germany, 2nd place no one, 3rd place netherlands and argentina and 4th place brazil?

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

i'm so spoiled from yesterday

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

lotsa peepz gettin hurt

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Bring back Costa Rica.

gently caress that, as much as i like them as an underdog, i hated their offside trap

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

ephex posted:

i just opened my third properly bavarian beer op

Paulaner Pilsner (Alkoholfrei)

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

am i just not paying attention or has messi just been kind of a non factor for most of the game?

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

pens please

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

yesterday 8 goals
today 8 goals (give or take)
what's the problem

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

quiet enjoyment posted:

if you hate both teams then come this sunday you should be supporting Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

The two currently living popes (the current pope and the last pope) are from Argentina and Germany, respectively. COINCIDENCE??????

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Machinegunboyo posted:

It actually hits his shoulder after the keeper saves it so it wouldn't have counted anyway.

Way to ruin the fun

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

sorry but germany hasn't displayed anything that makes me go "hmmm this may be tough for argentina". all they've done is play trash teams with good keepers and brazil which is worse

a delicious quote to savor sunday evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

The Brown Menace posted:

looks like you still don't understand how the german mind works after all. they'd stop at the malvinas as much as they stopped at 5-0

well tbf they really tried to stop, but brazil wouldn't let them

• Locked thread