Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
'Corse it's shank or be shanked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to propose a "Soda Hack".

Want to add your favorite fruit flavors to your coke? Buy some soda stream soda syrup and add a splash of that to your favorite cola.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The article itself made me irrationally angry, then I calmed down. Then I read the comments complaining about the negative comments. Now the anger is back. So, um, thanks Peggy Wang. Thanks for blowing my time and your money on stuff that looks like crap.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

#deathhacks

Does crime duck have any more tips?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Alternative lifehack, grow up to well off parents who grew up poor themselves. That way you can have the message use it or lose it engrained in your head. Like when your mom asked you and your siblings for money because she binge spent all the money again.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Not even mad scientists have dared solved the dilemma of unfrosted pies.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which lifehack from the video required drilling a second hole into a keychain?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Chocolate knife is a surprisingly bad murder weapon.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I would like to see him make a paper knife.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The EU answer to "two buck chuck" is " tres euro vino"?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Household Hacker already did a overcomplicated life hacks, glue gun edition four months back. Sandal, spoon, flyswatter, phonecase, candy mold for a keyboard key.

https://youtu.be/lCI6LheXwis

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Lifehack: If you make a big deal out of a gym not catering to your needs it'll look like you actually go to a gym!

Bonus lifehack: Bothered by how underpowered a quip is vs. a sonicare? Try brushing with two quips at the same time!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Want to cook a fancy dessert but only have ice cream, eggs, and sugar? There's a recipe for that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWXzYwulaU4

(This feels like the platonic ideal of lifehacking cooking)

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Zipperelli. posted:

I refuse to watch this. I understand it's a joke, but what purpose did they propose for putting a razor on a screwdriver?

DIY washers, the razor "chops" them off the metal tube.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6r2BsYEtIM

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

Probably a lot of people commenting genuinely on a too-accurate-to-life comedy sketch.

They had an earlier show that provided helpful cooking instructions! Only slightly outside the scope of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYqphYFFC8M

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I loved how they used the map for Los Angeles but the cars clearly had EU plates and right handed drive. That had to be filmed in the Mediterranean.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was afraid she was holding a horse condom and readied myself for a different kind of horror.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't know if they're a thing, but if they are then good for horses for practcing safe sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What is the ideal ratio of 91% rubbing alcohol to 80 proof vodka to aloe vera lotion?