Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

kazil posted:

Saw this a while back:

Making pancakes by plopping some batter into a rice cooker. Who the gently caress wants this? Congratulations you now have a cake sized pancake that is poo poo to eat and didn't really save you any time or effort.

Yeah it's kinda dumb but you do realize you cut it into slices just like a cake (then applying butter/syrup/etc) right?

You don't just sit your goony butt down and eat the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

aardwolf posted:

60 is the minimum the World Health Organization recommends at the cylinder, with 50 at the tap. In any case, you seem to be assuming that every hot water system you meet is modern, correctly installed and maintained and that no landlord / building owner / supervisor / management chucklefuck in the history of mankind has been known to dial the temperature back a bit to save on the power bill.

I know it's your life and everything buddy but why take the risk?

You're an idiot.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Mouse Dresser posted:

From a Buzzfeed Lifehacks post.

Store your boxes of spaghetti noodles in a magazine holder! Because using a plastic holder that is bigger than the boxes is a great way to save space!

Uh correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't you just stack the boxes in the exact same shape in your cupboard or on your counter or whatever? You really have to wonder what problem the "lifehack" creator was solving in their life when they came up with that one.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

User-Friendly posted:

You never know when you need to break into Democratic headquarters in a hotel with automatic locks.

Nah they used tape. In fact, the only reason they got caught was they kept putting the tape back on after the security guard ripped it off. Eventually he got suspicious and went up to check things.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I mean, except the part where he used to make his 11 year old daughter drive him home from the bar because he was super wasted, that was probably a bad idea but it was the 50's in rural Oregon.

For a rural Oregon resident this is actually tremendous foresight and restraint