Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
Throw in some old batteries and used motor oil with your milk cartons to save on recycling fees #lifehax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
I am at a loss at how many goons are failing to open a can with a can opener. When you say it slips off, are you trying to open the can with the can opener horizontal with the ground or perpendicular? I don't think it is physically possible for it to slip off using it the right way as it would have to jump over the ridge at the top of the can. I have literally never had a hand crank can opener fail to open a can.

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010

Randaconda posted:

I hang my clothes up outside on a clothesline. I have a dryer, but I hardly ever use it. Hell, the sun is free.

what do you do in the winter?

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
Just lol if you don't burn your garbage in a pit and cook over that while you take a poo poo in your terlet that's 300m away from your house and bathtub.

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
The best way to cut onions is to mash them using the side of your knife like you would garlic cloves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010

Elviscat posted:

They get like 3x bigger :psyduck: how are you cooking lentils???

E: the internet confirms, Chickpeas, Beans, and Lentils all expand between 2-3X their original size when cooked.

LOL at cooking your own lentils instead of getting Enrique to cook them for you.