Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?
Does anyone have a link to some scans from a British Women's magazine that had a handy hints section mostly with using menstrual pads and tampons for life hacks (like Christmas ornaments and padding on your hips to make curves)? It had two employees from the magazine trying them out and being photographed while approving of them.

Also there was a bit about putting hard boiled eggs in your coat pockets to warm your hands as well as being a snack.

magic pantaloons has a new favorite as of 12:26 on Jul 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Tiggum posted:

The two of them went by one combined name. It was something like Chezzy (Cheryl + Lizzy), although I'll be surprised if I've actually remembered it correctly. I'm pretty sure one of their tips was the frozen toothpaste as mints one.

It was posted in one of the Funny Pictures threads a few years ago and then saw it again in an Imgur gallery.

Oh god, now I remember the frozen toothpaste mints.

edit: I found a link

http://heroofswitzerland.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Top%20Tips

edit2: This is pretty an everyday thing in Australia

magic pantaloons has a new favorite as of 12:43 on Jul 10, 2014

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Buzzfeed article, but more of those 'Top Tips':

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/25-astonishingly-useless-tips-found-in-womens-magazines

edit: And this

http://fuckyourlifehacks.tumblr.com/

magic pantaloons has a new favorite as of 14:34 on Jul 10, 2014

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Even though you're not suppose to cut open glows sticks due to manufactuer's instructions, just let your children have severe eye, mouth and skin irritations :v:

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Stairs posted:

And those are the winning entries.
What the hell is it with the UK and poo poo like "Chizzy" and "Jezza" and "Macca" for nicknames. The only time I've hated Matt Smith was the time he referred to Karen Gillan and Billie Piper as "Kaz and Bills."
gently caress...off.

This is pretty much a normal everyday thing here in Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012