Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Young people don’t want your old jeans they want new old looking jeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A goon explained Flavacol and coconut oil popcorn to me and now I eat theatre popcorn at home ITS AMAZING

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I can’t think of many other things that consumers buy that matches disparity between operator cost and consumer cost than movie theatre concessions: popcorn and cola syrup are both super, super cheap but are sold for an incredible markup

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Do you want to stain your reusable paper plates?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Eat the tampons #gwm

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pond water: just sitting there, free for the taking. I have a jug under my cupboard

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Clothes in the dryer = Walmart tier clothes

The most expensive clothing I’ve ever owned wasn’t supposed to go within 100 feet of a dryer, and anything cashmere has to be hand washed, so those dumb rules are completely at odds with reality because lead brain boomers made them

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Len posted:

This is a weird flex

No it isn’t

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lifehack: walk away when you’re wrong so you don’t look like this guy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

*Elaine looks back blankly*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Heineken is the beer that you reluctantly accept at the bbq your wife drags you to and you don’t really know her friend’s husband

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Where I worked I refused to not use the guard and was laughed at for it, despite everyone having an injury

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

I knew him for years and his mom did a lot of cooking, he just never absorbed any skills.

My mother in law did all the cooking when my wife and her siblings were younger, however there is a large gap between her and her siblings so she would hang around the kitchen and took in a lot. Her siblings all have “teenager level understanding” of food and this eat out a lot or have very basic meals. Mostly French fries.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dip Viscous posted:

We weren't making soup and

yeah, they just grabbed it like an ice cream cone and shoved the knife straight down into the base of their index finger.

Blood soup

Extra protein

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Please don’t stuff, cook, and eat LITERALLY A BIRD

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

At least with stale stuffing. They’re a “this years stuffing” kind of poster.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

as a sausage roll warmer

Tell your mom I said “Hi”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A master thief king would wear stolen Mercedes logos as a crown