Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Why didn't they just burn that dry grass all around the doritoes? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

Stalin McHitler posted:

There are so many lifehacks that involve bread tags that tape would be better suited for without making you look like some kind of hoarder weirdo

"no no, I'm saving these bread tags to repair my flip flops, sort my electronics cables, keep my crayons from rolling away, and to label my spice garden, they're not trash."

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

Yesterday I discovered my own crappy lifehack. While visiting mcdonalds for some hangover food, I mixed orange and strawberry frutopia fountain drink and it tasted exactly like peach. You're welcome. :colbert:

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

Antifreeze Head posted:

The thing I like most about the Frutopia being available at McDonalds is that every so often people will probably have some, or maybe give it to their kids, thinking it's probably a more health-conscious choice - has fruit, must be good, right?

The reality is that the Frutopia in the fountain at McDonalds has more calories than the Coke.

The thing I like most is that the orange fruitopia tastes identical to the mcdonalds orange drink they've had forever. No school event was complete without incredibly watered-down mcdonalds orange drink! :thumbsup: