Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's called tamago kake gohan, it's a thing in japan. I have wanted to try it but I am unsure how raw egg on rice can possibly be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeahhhh I don't really like wet eggs. I can just about handle scrambled egg lightly cooked but that looks too wet for my taste.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do not eat powdered egg, please do not put in the newspaper that I eat powdered egg like ben shapiro.

Runny yolk is nice but I've never particularly liked homogenous partially cooked egg slop.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm pretty sure yes, it's like powdered milk, when you need it to last a long time.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

evobatman posted:

That's gotta be the droopiest ceiling titty I've ever seen

Let's see how yours look when you're that age.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They put the beam on top of the pile and then take it back off again to screw it to the side :psyduck:

Why couldn't you have rested it on the pile and then used the brackets to keep it in place???

Like if they put the beams over the piles that would probably actually be OK for what it is, it's probably OK anyway but they specifically attached it in a needlessly weird way.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 20:05 on Dec 3, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is there a difference between drywall/plasterboard screws and just... normal self tapping wood screws? Other than that they seem to always come in black for some reason?

E: apparently they're threaded the whole length. Is there a reason to use them instead of wood screws for woodworking then?

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 15:33 on Dec 4, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Apparently they are also brittle.

Basically is there a thing where people are saying to use particularly drywall screws instead of woodscrews?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I assume it's some wild poo poo like if you have "weapons" it draws weapon spiritual energy to you and will make you attract harm causing ghosts or something. So you have to avoid poo poo that he thinks is weapons regardless of the actual lethality of the substitute.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Possibly not a trend that holds to swapping kitchen knives for bowls full of razor blades, however.

Other than I suppose it might lower your relative chance of dying by knife because you are now much more absolutely likely to die by eating razor blades.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not sure why the soundtrack is trying to induce an anxiety attack though.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

At that point, what even is the point of the gravel? gently caress it, just pour it in a hole, down your kitchen sink, into a local pond, wherever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the gravel is supposed to function like a leach field. It increases the surface area for the oil to diffuse into the ground... hopefully...

I have no idea if oil actually does that and I am certain the EPA would be very very happy with you if it did.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They should invent a kind of tattoo that is like weld so you can use it to add extra material to the feet and then file it into the desired shape.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I've never played a the sims I thought the point was that it was like an ant farm thing, do you have to loving qwop your dudes to take a poo poo every time??

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I used to have a mould problem so I covered the entire bathroom in moss to fight it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I was about to ask whether it doubles as a chicken asphyxiator and welp.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I feel like the biggest obstacle to getting at chicken feed would be the chickens, vicious little bastards.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

KennyMan666 posted:

Or, as it's called in philosophy, the Drip of Theseus.

:golfclap:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

As I understand it, HOAs are a sort of dual purpose organization with the primary goals of creating the next hitler and brutally suppressing anything that might resemble poverty. So if you are not drying your laundry by putting it in a tumble dryer you are obviously too poor to live.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If marital sex is good then obviously extramarital sex is even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

DicktheCat posted:

Is this fucker using power bricks as a panini press

as a sausage roll warmer