Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

This is obviously a parody or is my faith in humanity naive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

FutonForensic posted:

Reminds me of the :nms: Grapefruit Technique. :nms:

Edit: Oh my God. :cripes:

pwoarrrrr :stare: that is amazing

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Jombo posted:

nah just electrify the rails

possibly the first genuine life hack to be seen in the wild

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
my mom tried that soda bottle sprinkler and it was hilarious but because she's a tight cow and it was free she refused to stop using it

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Tears In A Vial posted:

Look at all you chumps spending money on wallets and doing arts and crafts with garbage.

I prefer to hide all my cards in a big stack, making it almost impossible to get the middle ones without fumbling around and dropping them everywhere.

if you can't find your credit card how can the criminals? :smug:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
who the gently caress argues about garlic presses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

walrusman posted:

To keep them from squeaking and driving you insane.

edit: regarding burning crayons, youtube has just shown me that you CAN in fact burn a crayon - if you're super hard up for light but still have a reliable source for ignition. They're very difficult to get lit, and don't last very long (~17min), so almost any type of candle would be much better. Life: grudgingly, partially hacked.

You could also light an oily rag. Life: grudgingly, partially hacked