Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Can't wait to see Non-Lathering Soap Prank In The Hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Yeah, :airquote: board games :airquote:, right

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

13Pandora13 posted:

Not a life hack but this thread reminds me of Sandra Lee's loving Kwanzaa cake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2iWTJqo98

(edit)

And the Hanukkah cake with the $1 store pearls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj89Ax60DEI

I have never seen these before and they might be my favourite thing posted in this thread.

Also, making bread bowls out of generic sliced bread and then filling it with mashed beans makes me wanna vomit.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

pulp rag posted:

I know this is a few days old, but gently caress everyone needs to watch this. I'm out of goddamn breath and crying at this I'm laughing so hard.

Yeah, if people don't know/think they see it coming from a mile away, there's a pretty great surprise later in the video.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

I still can't stop watching Sandra Lee videos. She totally deserves to be in this thread for her lifehacking baking by not doing any baking at all and decorating every cake like she's a stoner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW8W48KZ3J0

e: should've noticed how short this one is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDwHobHErLo

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

To bring this derail I started back on the tracks, I think she actually has pretty great advice.

Want to bake a cake? You know they sell that poo poo at the grocery store right? Oh yeah, thanks Sandra!

Time saved and you can't gently caress it up.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Magic Hate Ball posted:

God bless Sandra Lee, she's a nice lady, but holy wow.

Sandy lifehack: meatloaf but no meat? vomit in the oven.

e: bonus lifehack: name your children after your favourite bands so you don't forget.

Rad Tad has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Jul 13, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

razorrozar posted:

:ssh: use a napkin like a normal person

This dude, just standing alone at his kitchen counter doing the dunk

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

hey darren, it's pretty hosed up that all you eat for lunch is a baguette

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lifehack: when eating oreos, don't use milk, crunch them up thoroughly using just your front teeth and never brush your teeth again

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

sorry officer, i just got fired from my job as executive calculator operator

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

:gonk:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

razorrozar posted:

I don't know if this is blurry because it was vibrating or because the picture was taken with a potato.

that's a pretty expensive alternative to douching

e:

RatHat posted:

I don't get it? It's just a couple cookies stuck together with frosting that have candy in the middle.

The rainbow thing looks totally fine, it's the decorative cumtrail I'm concerned about

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

whoah icing sounds way better than cum. Lifehacks coming from within the thread

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lifehack: stop caring about your rubik's cube

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

if we're making a trip to expert village, we're making a stop here.

Flirting. What is it?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

can you guys stop being assholes, I'm just trying to eat ur sweet, sweet blueberry eyes and divorce you

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

The older you get, the younger you will look

#jackhacks

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

or maybe stop being the biggest baby in the universe

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Ahahaha this is the best moron :tinfoil: poo poo

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

don't have a watering can? make a watering can don't use a cup what are you

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

hack your fatass quick before mom gets home

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lifehack: post "gently caress the police" online as much as possible but be petrified of them irl

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

M_Sinistrari posted:

One of my cousins tried this. It looked pretty much like you'd expect blurry marker with hairspray on it would look.

one of my cousins tried this too, he just hasn't woken up yup

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

twoday posted:

stop cooking your eggs in the oven like a square, everyone knows that the best way is to use a rice cooker to achieve perfectly overcooked eggs and rice that tastes of calcium and cloaca

drat it's like you walking in on some crackhead who broke into your house and decided to cook dinner but it's been so long since he's had his own place or the means to cook so he no longer understands what dinner is everyday

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

now use the soggy potato peels to wipe the poo poo off the toilet bowl

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

prisonhack: chew up the coldcuts they give you for lunch and spit them into your pantyhose. Let those sit in the toilet water for 2-3 weeks. presto, you have meatwine

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

build a small city in your microwave in case you ever get friends and need to lose them

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lifehack holiday edition: incorporate crushed glass into your meals and pretend you are that one guy from Oz

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

pretty sad that a page later this wasn't shopped into goatse

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

pop tarts almost gone? Fill the box with ice cream and then gently caress it?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

nothing gets awake like smelling the fear that I'm waking up in a lan party

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Pomp posted:

Who the gently caress just carries around lovely processed "cheese" dip with them while travelling?

it's another lifehack: zesty breakfast drink or last resort fleshlight

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Meatwave posted:

I just found this piece of poo poo article:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kevindanger/54-uses-for-binder-clips-that-will-change-your-lif-555z

Is there a binder clip fetish that I don't know of?

there are probably enough lovely binder clip and bread tag lifehacks on the internet to write a macgruber sequel

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

I never thought I could hate someone so much after seeing so little of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

The Killing Jelq posted:

We can take satisfaction knowing that that's all undone when he is ensnared by the first doorknob he walks by.

i hope his tamagotchi shits itself to death