Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I am probably going to try grated mushrooms on pizza now, so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

cant cook creole bream posted:

Yeah. Now I do sort of wonder why I have never seen that before. Do the chunks bake to crispy, or do people just like the mushroom slices?

There was a pizza place in my town as a kid who used ground pepperoni and ground italian sausage and it was amazing. Mushrooms are basically plant meat?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

MisterOblivious posted:

It's a cheap way to extend your beef.

I'm always looking for cheap ways to extend my beef.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I keep my clothes intact by simply never washing them. I have pants that can stand on their own and shirts aged like the finest cheese.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

My Lovely Horse posted:

All that effort for Heineken.

Heineken tastes like hot dog water and now that you have read this you will never even vaguely enjoy one again.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Dennis Hopper would not approve.

He'd have something much better in his chair hopper.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

url terrible fish killer toilet "aquarium" /url

Pls don't post animal abuse or tag it if you do. I'm no mod but yuck. those poor fish :(

EDIT: i am dumb those are fake fish lol. i have seen worse over the years sooo.....

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

fodmap pals, are you HSD? ASD? do you have POTS? MCAS? stop me when I stop being right

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Grassy Knowles posted:

Mine came simultaneous with my pancreatitis, had an iron stomach prior to that.

Google "pancreatitis + MCAS" and "pancreatitis + EDS" and "pancreatitis + ASD"

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

They'll never tell you this but boxed stuffing is cheap, delicious, and can just kinda be dumped in a pan with some meat and veggies and disappear into the oven. Also works great in meatloaf and in the crock pot. Basically any meal you can dump together and forget about until it smells good.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It's a lifehack when the stuffing has been in your pantry since last November and you're sick of seeing it in there :science:

This bird gets it

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I feel like there is a joke here I am not able to properly formulate so

[enter joke here]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD has always been super nice to me a bunch and even did some wizardry as an admin to get my best friend his death permaban.

I will happily cook and eat other birds but this one is off limits.