Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
I will also shamelessly admit to the chopsticks/crisps thing. I sometimes run a market type stall at events where the toilet is a ten minute walk and a 20 minute queue away so handwashing is a massive pain but I don't want to get dust and grease all over my expensive fabric merchendise, plus I usually have chopsticks left over from the Asian style lunches some of the other stalls serve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

It's also pretty much bullshit, since the salty taste is very weak and the drink completely masks it. If anything, reading this makes you more likely to be raped, since it falsely implies that non-salty drinks are safe.

Also the use of rohypnol is/was actually really rare, the majority of drink spike related rape is when the rapist just adds a ton more alcohol to already alcoholic drinks so the victim is drinking way more than they think and ends up much drunker than they planned.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
The macquarium would be sorta cool for super low maintenance critters like shrimp, and the one in the pic clearly has hardware in it that is presumably a small filter and a heater. The capacity is a bit over two gallons, you could probably keep a betta alive in that though it would certainly prefer something a lot bigger, but a couple of small shrimp would do OK.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Rambling Robot posted:

This is true.

It's way cheaper to manufacture. :911:

nah, some of it is made with fresh milk

they then add the rotten vomit flavour in DELIBERATELY. Because that's what you like. Puke chocolate.