Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
http://www.huggies.com.au/forum/6-general-baby-topics/94-general-discussion/2734840-7-year-olds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
My brothers testicle did not descend as his tube that connected it (vas deferens???) was too short and it popped back up into his abdomen through a little hernia. He just needed a little operation at 7 to fix it up. Apparently wasn't too traumatizing for him.

FluffieDuckie

they're supposed to have 2 :wth:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
every boy should start with 2 testicles, but it's important to remember that's it's OK to lose one or have it removed as an adult. it's your body, and you can do whatever you want with it.

beer pal

once were in the transhuman utopian phase of evolution, men won't have to have balls at all. instead, semen will be produced offsite, made to order with a dna sample

dogcrash truther
dear huggies,

no poopy in diaper, no balls either.

deep dish peat moss

I'm thinking about getting a gauge in one of my testicles. Thoughts?

Captain No-mates

in ancient persia uniballing was seen as a sign of sophistication and should not be looked down upon

dogcrash truther
http://www.depend.com/Pages/Article...yId=14000070743

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

trev1972 posted:

Just curious, why did you have to have your sphincter stretched at age 19?

FluffieDuckie

yeah we're all going to need that answer

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
wtf I had to clear my history so that if I got in a car wreck and died tomorrow (or tonight), people wouldn't think i was a pedophile RUDE op.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah we're all going to need that answer

dogcrash truther
The New Goatman

deep dish peat moss

I Was A Teenage Goatman

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

I've been training from a young age to take my rightful place as the next goatman. training hard, really pushing my limits. Little did I know there would be... consequences

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
An American Goatse in London

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
i love all of this

forums are amazing

dogcrash truther

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/10/argentinas-mascherano-tore-anus-against-netherlands

dogcrash truther
[jumps in convertible] it's time..to tear anus

Machai

um, I have 3.

Does that make me extra masculine?

i am he

i think its like the circumsised or not thing

Just Burgs

why did you look up diaper forums, OP?

dogcrash truther

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

why did you look up diaper forums, OP?

someone posted a picture of fred flintstone with hairy armpits and I realized that i=ve always thought of him as having shaved pits so i searched "fred flintstone armpits" to look at pictures but it turns out in all of the pictures he's wearing a shirt that obscures his pits, so then I thought i'd look through the web hits and on page 3 there was this

Tacky pick up lines | Page 1 | General Baby Topics | Huggies Baby ...
https://www.huggies.com.au › ... › General Baby Topics › General Discussion
Jun 12, 2013 - 12 posts - ‎3 authors
I was once asked by a bloke if he could lick my armpits.... DH used "Dont ... Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock! * Want to ...

and i looked at the url and sayd "hahaha...huggies forum, i wonder if people post anything inappropriate or weird on a diaper forum"

i hope this look into my "process" has helped you understand better why I am such a funny and very sexy guy

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

someone posted a picture of fred flintstone with hairy armpits and I realized that i=ve always thought of him as having shaved pits so i searched "fred flintstone armpits" to look at pictures but it turns out in all of the pictures he's wearing a shirt that obscures his pits, so then I thought i'd look through the web hits and on page 3 there was this

Tacky pick up lines | Page 1 | General Baby Topics | Huggies Baby ...
https://www.huggies.com.au › ... › General Baby Topics › General Discussion
Jun 12, 2013 - 12 posts - ‎3 authors
I was once asked by a bloke if he could lick my armpits.... DH used "Dont ... Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock! * Want to ...

and i looked at the url and sayd "hahaha...huggies forum, i wonder if people post anything inappropriate or weird on a diaper forum"

i hope this look into my "process" has helped you understand better why I am such a funny and very sexy guy

the picasso of posting

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

the picasso of posting

the monet of memes

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

the monet of memes

the davinci of diaper jokes

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:rolleyes: if i had a dollar for every time an austrailian asked me if their seven year old should def have two balls yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Australian National Poll: My 7 year old should def have two balls yeah?

RESULTS

6% YES
2% NO
92% UNCERTAIN

• Locked thread