Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Didn't see a thread for kickstarting comics, so thought I'd make one in light of some of my recent successful backings that I've received, and for folks to link to new kickstarters that have potential.

So far, I've backed two kickstarters for graphic novels: Cucumber Quest(both books 1 and 2) and Weapon Brown, both of which are now available to purchase directly in their respective shops. I've received both Cucumber Quest books, which are fantastic and gorgeously drawn with a painterly look, and I just received the Weapon Brown hardcover, which is a magnificent piece of work. I heartily suggest picking up both of them and supporting the creators, and would love to hear of other projects that look promising or that have already finished and were well worth it.

Photos of already completed projects that you've received and are pimping would be nice, but not necessary. I'll take some photos of the books I got once I get the CQ books back from my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread