Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Volkerball posted:

You don't have to drive home drunk, you just have to make it to the gas station on the corner to sleep it off. :cmon:

This is how I went to games in St. Louis and Indianapolis while living in Milwaukee :feelsgoodman:

even better than a gas station is one of those roadside Oasis things all over the Midwest. or if you went to a game in Green Bay you sleep in your car on whoever's lawn you parked on for the 2-3 hours it takes for the highway onramps to clear out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

MourningView posted:

The Rose Bowl is awesome, dumbass. :mad:

absolutely correct

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

USC rules, go Trojans

gently caress off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lZFnbezAu4

Sash! posted:

There's dignity in losing a team to a major city. When the team says "we'll go to LA!" you're like "well we're not NYC or LA so how can we compete!"

It's more of an insult when a team threatens to decamp to places like San Antonio, Kansas City, or Portland. When its one of that tier you're like "our city is better than that place!"

oklahoma goddamn city

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Toaster Beef posted:

'Traveling for business' sounded awesome when I first got hired at the last place I was in, but four years later I was ready to hurl myself into traffic whenever I had to travel somewhere.

I mean I fly around 75 hours a year and drive even more voluntarily and don't mind it at all :shrug:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Suspect Bucket posted:

Ooh, have two in London, one in Paris, and one in the great football loving nation of Spain.

si se puede

vamos los madrid futbol norteamericano matadores

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

poo poo, Wazzu spent about $120m on a student rec center and the cougar football project has been dropping $$$ to expand the suites and media box and build a modest football operations building. at least all of it owns, but we still have the lowest capaxity stadium in the Pac-12 and one of the smaller stadiums in the country. at least it has a great atmosphere since there are only a very few "bad" seats (which, ironically, didn't exist until the new football operations building was built because they constructed a tunnel for players to come out, which is topped by sloped seating for a student superfan section but it juts out just enough to impede sight lines of the end zone for those sitting in the front of the corner. you can see it here https://www.facebook.com/TheCougarFootballProject/photos/pb.139563982814833.-2207520000.1409818995./503805353057359/?type=3&theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Febreeze posted:

Replaced by stalls with Grode jars

quadruple the depth. triple the width. plug the drain.

grode trough.

• Locked thread