Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

please post your questions for the secretary of state to answer itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

wheres the beef

Matoi Ryuko

How big's yo momma? Hahaahaa!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Looke posted:

please post your questions for the secretary of state to answer itt

im actually the secretary of state for byob

dogcrash truther
argentina or germany

GEExCEE

secretary how do you feel the recent influx of immigrants from gbs will affect interforum relations

shin42k

what does the job entail?

Looke

Double Goku posted:

wheres the beef

I than the honourable gentleman for his question, obviously the location of the beef is of upmost importance and if you look at past statistics that actually the beef has been located on 67% of charted times. The beef is important to the economy of byob and we are working to ensure that it is as valuable as it is today, tomorrow.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

How big's yo momma? Hahaahaa!

I thank my honourable friend for this vitally important question, my momma has been measured on numerous occasions and if he could take the courtesy to read my report published last week I believe his question will be answered.

Looke

dogcrash truther posted:

argentina or germany

thanks to my honourable friend, relations between both countries is vital for the continuation of byob. after a fantastic display by Germany we can only support our Eurozone friends, whilst ensuring that new relationships are created with argentina.

GEExCEE posted:

secretary how do you feel the recent influx of immigrants from gbs will affect interforum relations

thanks to my honourable friend, obviously the government is very concerned with the recent influx of gbs immigrants, we have spoken to the SA council and started the process of reducing our open borders with other forums. immigrant usually provide a wholesome and worthwhile experience to byob and we should praise them for the work they bring. however we are aware that not all of them put as much effort in as others. a report will be published next week outlining the governments next moves on this matter.

shin42k posted:

what does the job entail?

thanks to the honourable gent, the job entails being the voice of the government and ensuring that all citizens are heard.

Looke

my new dog posted:

im actually the secretary of state for byob

security

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Looke posted:

security

no no.. this was all established when nomates won the presidency

Looke

my new dog posted:

no no.. this was all established when nomates won the presidency

cabinet reshuffle

GEExCEE

guys help I cant find my copy of the yobstitution

Looke

GEExCEE posted:

I thank my honourable friend for his question, the yobsitution, the foundations of our great nation can be requested in writing from the yob archives via presidente nomates

Captain No-mates

Looke posted:

cabinet reshuffle

this didnt happen

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

this didnt happen

you were having your dick inverted at the time

Captain No-mates

dont try trick people into thinking youre important looke or youll have to put on the dunce cap again

GEExCEE

lol wait what since when is nomates in charge? I thought this was the proud colony of New York, bastion of loyalty to king george the third

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

dont try trick people into thinking youre important looke or youll have to put on the dunce cap again

:(

I hand this question time back to secretary of state for byob to my new dog

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
question time is over lol

Captain No-mates

in my magnanimity i will allow looke to field the questions with how he reckons my new dog would respond

shin42k

GEExCEE posted:

I found an out of date copy if it helps

quote:

We the BYOB, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Yobstitution.

article 1) :justpost:

article 2) :byob1:

Captain No-mates

shin42k posted:

I found an out of date copy if it helps

no term limit bitch :whatup:

Looke

fielding questions

FartGhost

Looke we should make a shadow cabinet, i want to be the shadow president because that sounds way cooler than just regular president

Looke

FartGhost posted:

Looke we should make a shadow cabinet, i want to be the shadow president because that sounds way cooler than just regular president

I think you have a good idea there, every parliament needs an oppositions to take them over

Looke

Secretary of state, how do you respond to the allegations that byob will in fact not reach it's pollution target and infact the deficit has increased ten fold!

Captain No-mates

FartGhost posted:

all im saying is

stay safe fart ghost

*makes throat slitting gesture*

shin42k

Sneaks Quietly here, from the Tuesday Herald,
Secretary Looke, could you please outline your plan to improve relations with the other subforums?

Looke

shin42k posted:

Sneaks Quietly here, from the Tuesday Herald,
Secretary Looke, could you please outline your plan to improve relations with the other subforums?

thanks, firstly I have discussed it with the leader of the opposition fartghost and we have agreed that the best way to improve relations with the other sub forums is to do what our great nation was founded upon. To chill and chill others. We propose a number of embassy's in strategic forums in an effort to boost our appearance and popularity with those forums. We also propose trading links with the arts sub forums in an effort to bring great musicians and artists to byob. We also feel that any great sub forum needs to be constantly expanding and have enough space for those who wish to join us. As a result we will be demanding that a sub forum is created for byob.

Captain No-mates

Looke posted:

thanks, firstly I have discussed it with the leader of the opposition fartghost and we have agreed that the best way to improve relations with the other sub forums is to do what our great nation was founded upon. To chill and chill others. We propose a number of embassy's in strategic forums in an effort to boost our appearance and popularity with those forums. We also propose trading links with the arts sub forums in an effort to bring great musicians and artists to byob. We also feel that any great sub forum needs to be constantly expanding and have enough space for those who wish to join us. As a result we will be demanding that a sub forum is created for byob.

*armpit farts throughout speech*

Captain No-mates

dick

FartGhost

don't worry I don't want to be the real president, shadow president sounds way cooler and responsibility scares me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Looke posted:

Secretary of state, how do you respond to the allegations that byob will in fact not reach it's pollution target and infact the deficit has increased ten fold!

We are running all the cars 24/7 and private citizens are encouraged to dump stuff in lakes a nd rivers and not turn their cars off when sleeping etc.

• Locked thread