Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLSAWS
Mar 28, 2005

You can't hide forever, Methuselah
College Slice
Here is an article about a Jordan Haskins. He dropped out of a political race because someone found out he was arrested for having a sexual fetish that involved ripping our spark plug cables, sitting in the cab of public vehicles, and then trying to start the vehicle while masturbating.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2014/07/state_house_candidate_quits_ra.html

I honestly had to check the source, cranking just sounded so... fake. Anyone else ever hear of it? Any experiences to share?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The Republicans are really losing their edge. What happened to gay pick ups in major airport hub bathrooms? WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE?!

Also if this guy were smart he'd know the real fun is in stacking the coil packs on your balls. What an amateur.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Under or over hand masturbation?

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
My first experience with cranking happened when I was 17. I was just leaving a 7/11 after a late night cheeto craving when my car failed to start. I turned the key only to hear the sound of a struggling engine. My heart began to beat faster and I felt a burning in my loins. My heart rate increased with every crank of the ignition. Blood rushed into my dong, causing it to act like a caged animal in my pants. I cautiously looked around to see the parking lot was empty and unzipped my jorts. I began stroking to the rhythm of a failing engine, spreading Cheeto cheese all over my pants and nutsack. Sometimes I would crank the engine a few times in rapid succession, sometimes I would hold it for a few long moments.

I could feel the inevitable release, a literal tidal wave of ejaculate preparing to burst out, but before I could finish, a man knocked on my window and told me he was going to call the cops. It was too late to contain the spunk cannon, and with a loud shout I finished and shot my load right into the man's eyes.

While he was screaming profanities in the 7/11 parking lot, I popped the hood of my car and got out. I asked the man if I could borrow his phone so I could call a tow truck.

I will never forget that night.

• Locked thread