Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fereydun
May 9, 2008

udon taskmaster

Udon Taskmaster

UDON TASKMASTER

I have no idea why, but I love this costume. It's somewhat generic and ultimately significantly less "iconic" looking than the Skeletor 'underwear-on-the-outside' costume but I freakin' love it.
It doesn't really evoke anything special in it's design besides a bit of a "high tech mercenary" deal but for some reason it's just insanely appealing! I don't get it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Yvonmukluk posted:

So, what's the verdict on Steve's new Cap costume?

I'll be honest...not a fan.
this is a captain america costume designed by an alien
it has this weird jackbooted vibe so it's basically perfect for the red scare cap in that one "what if?'
that the shield has a laser edge at the end of whatever especially screams that- it's a fake as gently caress shield meant to harm, not protect. when it splits it completely becomes a weapon

Ferrule posted:

So, is Split-Knife-Shield better or worse than Digitaly-Projected-Laser-Shield?
laser shield is fuckin great because:

Fereydun posted:

udon taskmaster

Udon Taskmaster

UDON TASKMASTER

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

X-O posted:

DC's Chinese Super-Man is not coming out of the gates looking good.

this costume really reminds me of

seriously wow that's bad

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

isn't that the agent venom symbol

spiderman stop stealing other people's symbols you thief you have your own

• Locked thread