Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lets have a serious discussion about sexism in this thread and the ways it effects all of us!

I for one am tired of being told that there's something wrong with me when I bleed out of my dick once a month and having people tell me I'm sick and should see a doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I like sex.

Motherfucker

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Bitches amirite?

Morzhovyye

OP if u bleed out ur dick you should prob. get a doctor as you donèt have menstrual cycles.

SLICK GOKU BABY

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Odobenidae posted:

OP if u bleed out ur dick you should prob. get a doctor as you donèt have menstrual cycles.

OMG loving SEXIST BITCH

porkchop_express
just put a tampon up there op and youll be fine. trust me i have a windowless van

Kombotron
i want wear out your mangina and seed itwith my hott cum bb

Julius CSAR

by sebmojo
tits

Morkyz

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Lets have a serious discussion about sexism in this thread and the ways it effects all of us!

I for one am tired of being told that there's something wrong with me when I bleed out of my dick once a month and having people tell me I'm sick and should see a doctor.

ura fgt lel

Rapman the Cook

by Ralp
I have sexism all on the back of my legs and my groin are from wetting the bed to much

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
sexism is bad mmkay

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Everyone is guilty.

FullLeatherJacket

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Lets have a serious discussion about sexism in this thread

there's not a lot at the moment, but I'll help if I can

FullLeatherJacket

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I mean, I'm not saying that the rise of women's lib caused the downfall of genuine human civilization, just that the two things correlate exactly

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i am a chicken sexist, ama

murphyslaw
It never fails
Blarg!

lonesomedwarf

ugh, women! if i had a doller for every bloody woman........

sesame_samuel_

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

the doctor will just be all healthist and discriminate against you based on your disease, you should just blog about it and use healing crystals blessed by edgar cayce

Maoist Pussy

by Lowtax
Equality of incomes between the sexes really will lead to alpha sexual access hoarding and all that other dumb poo poo that red pill idiots are worried about and it is hilarious

Guildenstern Mother

Why walk when you can ride?
My bf owes me alot of money and I know I'll never see any of it. Anyways boys are dumb.

Maoist Pussy

by Lowtax
Its like, women are better suited to being attentive and conscientious slaves for capitalism so most men will eventually all be broke trailer park slobs and women will only bother to have sex with the wisest and most attractive of men and the whole situation will basically be precisely the end game of kyriarchy because you can't just change the desired distribution of economic goods, you also have to change what humans desire in the first place and it makes me giggle to know it is coming.

MOOBS!

women get a product to absorb any excess liquid from their crotch area

meanwhile i get swamp balls no powder can touch and if i throw a pad on: weird

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If other people know you're wearing a pad, you are seriously doing it wrong.

MOOBS!

Picnic Princess posted:

If other people know you're wearing a pad, you are seriously doing it wrong.

well one pad does not cut it thats what i am saying

man need something for heavy flow days

Al Cowens

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.theonion.com/articles/deformed-freak-born-without-penis,34732/

Morkyz

hosed up if true

Decebal
Where do :biotruths: fit in all of this ?

I think humans are the first species to totally break free from instinct. Congratulations everybody !

Morkyz

Decebal posted:

I think humans are the first species to totally break free from instinct. Congratulations everybody !

lol if you think you aren't completely ruled by your emotions 24/7

Irish Joe

by Lowtax
A woman's inability to focus on a single task means that she's good at multitasking.
A man's ability to focus on a single task to the point of greatness means that he's a simple minded oaf.

Women are more likely to be super tasters and are able to see more colors.
Which is why the best chefs and artists in the world are all men.

Women are naturally good at communicating and socializing with others, and able to pick up emotional cues men simply cannot.
Which is why jobs that require the highest degree of socialization and communication--CEO, President--are overwhelmingly held by men.

Women: Better at everything except getting poo poo done.

Decebal

Morkyz posted:

lol if you think you aren't completely ruled by your emotions 24/7

I trust my frontal cortex with keeping the limbic system in check.

a miracle of evolution

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Let me tell you about how women are vapid whores

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool honeypot

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons