Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The videogame is only coming out because there's a live action movie coming out which the videogame is based on. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
you should LP it

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
truly outrageous

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what a world we live in.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Agreedo OP, poo poo's pretty great

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
will.i.am dlc

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Meat Recital posted:

truly outrageous

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Meat Recital posted:

truly outrageous

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
That's one of those 80s properties that's so poo poo and obscure I only absorbed it through parodies despite the fact I was alive during the time it was popular. When is Hollywood going to move on to 90s nostalgia for their creatively bankrupt 2 hour shitfests?

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
This is exciting news for my wife

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

notZaar posted:

That's one of those 80s properties that's so poo poo and obscure I only absorbed it through parodies despite the fact I was alive during the time it was popular. When is Hollywood going to move on to 90s nostalgia for their creatively bankrupt 2 hour shitfests?

nobody's going to watch a captain planet reboot

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
somebody reboot the 1990 classic Yo! Noid as a gritty third person shooter in the original claymation style

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

notZaar posted:

I'm waiting for Michael Bay to pick up power rangers. I want the camera to swing around from one end of the command center to the other as the Rangers stand still talking to Zordon.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Action Tortoise posted:

I'm waiting for Michael Bay to pick up power rangers. I want the camera to swing around from one end of the command center to the other as the Rangers stand still talking to Zordon.

Pacfic Rim 2 is going to be a power rangers movie because they have Gestalt jagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Meat Recital posted:

truly outrageous

• Locked thread