Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
rip greg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Masonity posted:

Competition Time

So, scores and first goalscorer. One guess each. If anyone gets it then my wife will knit them a mini TRP scarf. No idea how mini but low end something a barbie doll would wear if it understood the offside rule, high end a full sized footy scarf if she's feeling generous. No promises where in between it'll fall. Colour to be decided by what she has spare, to be posted no later than October. The design is up to her but will involve either "TRP" or "The Ray Parlour" on it.

If no one gets it or the winner doesn't trust a dirty gooner with their address then The Finn gets the scarf as a leaving present. Unless he doesn't trust me either.

No goal, [team] to win on penalties is a bad guess but an eligible guess. Just "no scorer 0-0" isn't. A score draw is fine without saying who will win.

no editing your post after making a guess or it is disqualified. Badly spelt names will be mocked but allowed.

Germany 2-0 Muller

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Ive just opened my first delicious Fosters Radler

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Can I just say

I hope to see a good match, and greg is a big bald fag

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I'm on my 3rd Fosters Radler, this could be a wild night, I apologise for any posting in advance

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

The Finn posted:

I want Messi to do something worthy of the occasion

messis scores then pulls off his shirt to reveal a tshirt with a message of "Greg is a big bald fag" on it

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
As a tribute to greg and because kramer is making his international debut I'm going to drop in some seinfeld lines during the game

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
rach asked me who i want to win and I said neither really

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
ive just skipped 15 pages did i miss anything

ive also finished another Fosters Radler

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Petey posted:

so they call this soccer?

no they call it football!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Are there any official stats on whether footballers occasionally bone each other in the dressing room after winning major trophies?

I bet this happens way more frequently than most people think. Not saying that this is the case with the germans cause their wags were all top notch but every once in a while after a hard fought game and a satisfying victory I'm sure things get a little heated up and the lads get a little playful.

I dont think theres anything official on this

• Locked thread