Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Well you see I have a particular "thing," fetish if you will but without the negative connotations, for those videos where you see people pop their disgusting boils. The sound of the pressure relief and the sounds the people make (be it pain or ecstasy) when it finally happens really gets my blood flowing to a particular extremity of mine if you get what I mean (my penis I'm talking about my penis). But alas I am but a flawed human being and seeing the actual needle penetrating the skin reminds me of too much like my childhood (my poor pet Fido :() and seeing the act of disgusting boil poppig and the subsequent pus coming out is too much for me and gets my blood raging in other ways (i.e., it gets to my head and for the rest of the day I am no longer able to be the happy, simple, person I normally am, because I am traumatized and as they say the best thing that heals is time (but I also don't think this is true but I think this is getting a bit off subject now) so I need at least a full 6 hours to recover). Therefore the best option for me to to play these videos in the background so that I can use my ears to listen and my eyes can do something else, like read the latest news about what is happening to this world and participate in exciting and enlightening discussions about idiots who can not imagine a situation where they might want to just listen to audio on YouTube but not care for the video, like what I am doing right now, in this moment, where I have the pop superstar Taylor Swift playing in a tab in the background because she hasn't made any of her recent music available on the audio streaming service Spotify for reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

fat gay nonce posted:

I did wonder how the recent terrorist attacks were going to be about you, thanks for clearing that up :tipshat:

one of my work mates said he was in london bridge at 11 absolutely smashed with no idea what was going on

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Chlebs

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

This thread is really good please keep drinking alone and posting bea nanner you seem really healthy

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

Does anyone have any thoughts on fridge freezers plz

ao.com ftw

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

its epic corn man

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

rip

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

track day bro! posted:

It's real good op, I might have to buy a case tho because I don't like leaving it on the floor at the gym and also i am a clumsy retard who will probably drop it at some point

hurr durr

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

have you wireless charged your apple iphoen 8 yet

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I have, ama about wireless charging my Apple iPhone 8 256GB in silver

how does it feel when you stick it up your rear end

Andre Le Fuckface