Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

posting from the goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

before he loses his admin powers i think greg should change his username to gerg

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

The one about Greg they think he's going to ask be a forums admin again and then be denied his forums powers then go to sass and spill the forums doxx
i liked how the literal second the final whistle blew on the wc final the ex-tcc mod posted WELL THE GAY SOCCERBALL EVENT IS OVER AND HE'S STILL GOT A RED STAR, YET ANOTHER LIE FROM THE SOMETHING AWFUL MODERATION STAFF

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Im not using that tag
mods change, but anti-anime oppression remains the same

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Actually if you get specific about regions you can be hella racist about italians
sicily is arabia

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ciprian Maricon posted:

lmao is there really a business, finance, and career subforum?
well zero out of three ain't bad

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

8raz posted:

do you play pes6. i need to crush another mod with my retro gaming powers
back off bitch he's mine

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

remember adriano

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TelekineticBear! posted:

i used to make a version of my real life school football team and make all the players have spikey hair and sunglasses and gave msyelf humble stats as im a big beta bitch
i did this but it was my college team and on fifa 12 or 13

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

The Finn posted:

*looks around at the new furniture* i like it :D
ah, welcome, mr...gerg, is it?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

8raz posted:

whats the deal...im out the loop grizzle
hes going to chicago

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TraderStav posted:

Greg, why are you leaving SA? I didn't think people could do that unless they welched on a bet.
cup-tied

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

here's my answer to the thread movng problem: make gd a mod of d&d

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

The Finn posted:

alright homies im out. hit me on twitter if you need me for something. continue to be funny re: football. thats about it really.
peace out n*gga

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

the argentinian fan appears to have moved onto racism, which i think is good?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

my mum was having a conversation with my aunt the other day and she said "when i go to my sons facebook profile it has all his information, how he's graduating, how he's worked at abercrombie and fitch, and such...but when i go to your sons facebook profile, it doesn't say anything. you really need to get him to open it up, you know, what if someone is looking through facebook to offer jobs to people"

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

in related news, i should be up to 50 linkedin connections soon just by adding the people i know from university

apparently everyone i know is an analyst of some sort

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

nosey and jealous probably, don't stand for that, tell her any company worth their salt wont be bothered about someone's facebook especially when you have a masters from oxford
nah you misunderstand, we had a laugh about it because she literally thinks that companies recruit through facebook and that i'm making a major error by not having my entire profile available to everyone

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

wow you should apply for a discover card or something
idgtr

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

I know of a couple of random places that have had a peep at someones profile when they were going to hire them but that was ages ago when fb was a bit of a free for all, they'd probably check twitter now instead i bet.
this is like 99% why i ended up setting up a twitter account and using it sometimes basically, to control the image because i know they'll probably check there

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Solid or tubular shapes are better for pesto, despite the obvious comedy pairing.
my penis is solid

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Total Meatlove posted:

i thought doctors loved those things
doctors are big-time homos i think

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Still B.A.E posted:

I don't really understand why people need to state that they 'quitting' posting tbh, its not a full time job (I made this post in the old pwm but I think gd closed it as I was writing it)
bitch it might be

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

video game knowers, which video game thread would you like to remain in TRP? FIFA or FM? You get one.
they both belong in the forum for sports video games really but the fm thread doesn't produce anything of interest or worth whereas the fifa thread produces funny meltdowns so keep the meltdowns in-house imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

move the la liga thread to the goon doctor

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

none of them theres literally a forum for virtual sports video games
yes but it has its own mods so therell be no more fifa meltdowns and thats not a price im willing to pay

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

The Big Taff Man posted:

ive gone rubbish at fifa tom, i cant even win that stupid world cup in ultimate team and its triggering me, everyone i play seems to have ronaldo
i have messi and hes shite

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah you know, Im inclined to agree. To there they go.
make me mod of the armchair quarterback

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

t fowl, do yu remember that we used to play online pros together, and then you would constantly implode every 3/4 games and and erase the team and start a new one
more like t fail

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

None of this is canon.
i found a job opening for you

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

God has realized that things aren't going so well in the general vicinity of the Balkans so he calls up an Albanian, a Grecian, and a Serbian to convince them to change their ways.
First he calls in the Grecian and says to them, "Your people have become so lazy in recent years! You're ruining everything I gave you! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Grecian runs out crying and afraid for the future of their people.
The Serbian is called in and God says, "Your people have been really aggressive and racist in recent years! You're ruining everything I gave you! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Serbian runs out fuming and angered about the future of their people.
The Albanian is finally called in and God says, "Your people are such thieves! You're stealing everything I gave to everyone else! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Albanian comes out smiling and the Grecian and Serbian ask them, "Didn't God say he would rain judgment on your people? Why are you smiling?"
To which the Albanian replies, "Yeah of course he did! But don't tell anyone that I've stolen his button."
lmao

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

there was a guy who posted in fyad ages ago who only had one hand and got mercilessly trolled for it

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

would anyone like to see my leavers photo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

**raises only functioning hoof because the other hooves died from a loss of blood flow post pony heroine overdose**

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Olewithmilk posted:

i want to strangle bowtie red-scarf
he went to st pauls and is every bit the public school stereotype lol. nice enough guy tho

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

i'm the most dapper poster itt
that's you in the red scarf that is

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Whoops!

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Hegay posted:

That's really cool of him... and the driftworks guy :newlol: