Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

[SCENE: George and Jerry at their usual seats in the diner]

GEORGE: So I met this girl last night.

JERRY: Online?

GEORGE: Of course, online! Do you think I could go out to bars like this?

[George makes a series of motions exaggerating his porcine features as the audience laughs]

JERRY: Are you sure it was a girl this time?

GEORGE: Yes, I checked out her Facebook and everything!

JERRY: Go on.

GEORGE: She's smart, she's funny, and she just so happens to be one of the biggest women's rights activists in the city! God, she's wonderful, Jerry! Wonderful!

[Jerry raises his eyebrow expectantly.]

JERRY: But...

GEORGE: ...But, she wants me to go...

[George mumbles incoherently]

JERRY: Go steady? Go outside? Go away?

[More laughter from the audience]

GEORGE: Dashcon, Jerry! She wants me to take her to Dashcon!

[Jerry feigns surprise]

JERRY: No! The Tumblr convention?

GEORGE: The very same!

JERRY: Well, you gotta break up with her!

GEORGE: And ruin my only chance at happiness?

JERRY [Dismissive]: If you call that happiness.

[Suddenly, Kramer spins through the doorway, propelled by some unseen force, as if shoved. The audience laughs and applauds.]

KRAMER: Hey, have any of you guys seen my Google Glass?

[Kramer steps over George and helps himself to a piece of Jerry's toast]

JERRY: Excuse you.

KRAMER [Through a mouthful]: The Glass, Jerry!

JERRY: We haven't seen your stupid Google Glass, Kramer. Why don't you keep all your nice things at home like Georgie boy and his Tumblrfem girlfriend over here.

KRAMER: You're dating a Tumblr feminist? Ohh boy, you better be careful, George. They're having a convention downtown tomorrow. I passed by the ticket booth on the way here and they almost castrated me. They're animals down there, George! Animals!

GEORGE: But this my be my only chance at happiness!

KRAMER: Yeah, if you call that happiness.

JERRY: Thank you.

[Audience laughs as George puts his head into his eggs Benedict, synthesized bass notes signaling the end of scene]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread