Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Sindai posted:

I forgot to mention I'm actually learning a lot about how manga are drawn from this show. I never thought about how the obviously-not-hand-shaded gray areas were done before. That looked like an insane amount of work.

It's why manga-ka have assistants and why comic books have a paragraph of credits on the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Reading the manga gives me the deepest sympathies to Ken-san. Dude has to worst luck. Especially when his annoying co-worker was also the annoying classmate he went to high school with and all of that stress makes him gain weight.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Eeevil posted:

A bunch of chapters from a Nozaki-kun anthology got posted to kissmanga yesterday - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Gekkan-Shoujo-Nozaki-kun-Anthology

They're kind of hit and miss but mostly good I think.

Batoto has those up too I believe

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Imagine Seo's reaction if Waka proposes to her

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

This is another series where the characters are cute and dumb.

Season 2 when?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Tarezax posted:

I want a chapter where for some reason Ken spends a day at Nozaki's school. Have him visit for a relative's parent-teacher conference or something.

Nah, Ken meets Mikoshiba without Nozaki and realizes the inspiration for Mamiko

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

VibrantPareidolia posted:

Pretty much everyone who's seen Sakura and Nozaki in the same room basically knows she has a crush on him.

I like that with each passing chapter there's been more little hints that maybe?? Nozaki kinda has feelings for her too? Like trusting that she came up with good story suggestions (unlike everyone else) and how the height difference thing stuck with him in the end :3:

It just shows that Nozaki trusts her as a friend

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

We are getting closer to them dating without Chiyo realizing. Soon Nozaki will ask her in marriage. :getin:

Just so he can use it as a reference for his manga

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
http://bato.to/reader#3b26590f2f8a9f2a

New chapter. New transformations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

chumbler posted:

"No, it's the children who are wrong."

"This isn't like my shoujo mangas"

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Chiyo, STOP.

imagine how powerful Chiyo would become if she got a handicraft from Nozaki

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
This is also a chapter that shows that Nozaki is actually good at writing stuff.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

Wait, I'm confused: why would anyone confess love to a Tanuki?

The guy just loves Tanuki

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

The fight for dumbest couple continues to be intense

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Scallop Eyes posted:

Ken-san's remark makes me think if Sakura is gonna end up as an editor.

He's certainly gonna try to make her one only to find out that she only has one person she cares about being an editor for and that's Nozaki

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
New Chapter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

narm00 posted:

Chapter 143 - You thought a first kiss was going to go anything close to normal in this manga?