Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Even though the interactivity is simple, this portrays a game glitching out in cartoon form perfectly. Whenever this happened unintentionally it would scare the hell out of me as a kid playing NES late into the night.

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/tilted-cart-game/

I had something rather interesting happen too: The game literally found it's way into reality and the TV and gamepad are gone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
This was really fun. Music reminded me of Safe Seth's Magic Show. A great animation in its own right.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Little yellow thing is adorable. I spent some time trying to see if some of the seemingly random letters were some coded message but I am pretty sure I am just being silly.

RAGE HOLE fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jul 15, 2014

Scale Model Giant
Jan 19, 2009
This reminds me of when I was a kid, and I would deliberately stick pieces of dust/lint in the connectors for Milon's Secret Castle on the NES in order to get to crazy glitched-out areas in parts of the game I wasn't supposed to be in yet.

• Locked thread