Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"
I have fled the flat, frozen, pothole (cavern) strewn roads of Alberta for glorious :japan: I mean Vancouver. I will watch this thread with a weird mix of nostalgia and smug superiority at not being stuck with roads that only go in four directions (N,E,S,W). Also, I will envy you your cheap, cheap fuel, zero taxation on used vehicle sales, and also support of the military.

Post your Alberta AI-est Jpgs.

Also, here is anyone needs to know about driving in Alberta in the winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simkin
May 18, 2007

Maybe it's funnier if you can't read french.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

^^ Wouldn't the car just repatch any hole immediately? :iiam:

As far as fighting military vehicles go, yes, we like to have a bit of get-up-and-go. The LAV III won't set any land speed record, but it'll get up to 60km/h in a hurry, and it's not exactly a featherweight. Granted, you top out at ~110 (or more with a hill/tailwind).

Simkin
May 18, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Are any of you guys in BC? I might be going to Surrey to look at an old 60's corolla sprinter and I need a bloodbag in case I get shot.

Seriously though I know nothing about Corolla's and could use the mechanical advice.

I'm in New Westminster, which is on the good side of the Fraser from Surrey. I'm probably free Sunday afternoon and Monday if you're looking at the car on those days. My old Toyota knowledge doesn't stretch earlier than an 82 Tercel.