Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Powershift posted:

whitecourt got that huge windstorm a few years ago, stripped a lot of land bare, took out a lot of houses. A lot of people were over-insured, and ended up building mansions to replace their trailers.

Like this guy

Maybe you should unbolt your roof, maybe attach a parachute to it.

A house that is 75% garage space. I like the cut of this guy's jib.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Make sure they pour the pad for the garage extra thick so you can install a lift later :pervert:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

MrChips posted:

I just saw a brown Trans Am turbo downtown :stare:

Somewhere in Canada, Seat Safety Switch looks up from his computer screen.

The hunt is on.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

slidebite posted:

That's a Browning decal. I am not exactly sure what the genesis of the current infatuation with it is either. As a shooter and owner, my experience with them has been pretty solidly average at best. :shrug:

Where the hell do you live where it is literally every truck?

The (american) South. His description is pretty drat accurate for my area, and while "literally every truck" is hyperbole, it is seriously more than 65% of them.

Especially ones with that loving Browning decal. If we just count trucks with that sticker, it's more like 85-90%. It's like the inbred sister-fucker version of the Monster Energy stickers.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 19, 2015

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

McTinkerson posted:

Apart from the cost literally doubling (twice the delivery and drop off fees of $140 a pop) I don't actually have room at my current residence for a second pod. The lone 16 footer will take up my entire driveway and the neighbors get all pissy at everything I do. Good thought though. If any one of the current conditions were different, that's what I would be doing.

If you're moving already, do you really give a single gently caress what your neighbors think anymore? Drop a second POD on your yard. What are they gonna do, get the HOA to evict you? :v:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Fun fact: Kijiji has a limit to how many searches you can be email-subscribed to at one time.

...what's the limit?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

There seems to be a minuscule person trapped in your post :ohdear:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
It figures my phone would break the day before this happened so I can't see any of the glorious snapchats :(

Congratulations on your new RX-7 :D

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
When my friend and I had rotaries, PBR was the wrenchin' beer of choice (because it was all we could afford :v:).

You boys done good.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Slung Blade posted:

The Celica makes a pretty sweet parts runner

Liftback supremacy :hfive:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

slidebite posted:

I have sheets of red rubber but I am not 100% sure of how well it would stand up. Let me investigate.

They work great until the temps get really low and then they'll crack and get lovely in short order, usually.

I've thought about making my own out of urethane, just make a nice flat mold and pour some in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
930 Turbo in Copper Brown Metallic is one of my "if I hit the lottery" cars. :allears: