Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 246 days!)

Terrible Robot posted:

A house that is 75% garage space. I like the cut of this guy's jib.

That looks a bit small to hold a loft that isn't really itchy. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

is that just melded into the plastic bumper?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Seat Safety Switch posted:

P1789 - Powertrain control module is le tired

Zo, take le nap, then hot fire le engine!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

jonathan posted:

They were battling frozen rain though. I have a pretty long driveway so I want to try doing some sort of Halloween gimmick next year.

I bought a ton of the fake bloody hands and I drilled holes into them and stuck a flickering LED tea light inside. I place mine around the driveway, pointing towards the door. They're always enjoyed, and don't cost too much.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Powershift posted:

No, you need legit scary things like student loans and positive pregnancy tests and oil pressure lights.

Bitch, I own SAABs. :boom: