Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the indiana jones pig murders all my birds in one hit yes game i tried the itching powder dispel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RWT3

by Lowtax

Take out the pig in Asia first, then follow the diagram.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
can someone like my post in facebook

i need 5 likes to open the friendship gate for extra loot

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

byob project: please add yourself to my friendship gate

Flynn Taggart

Just play super hexagon always, forever

thewizardofshoe

Flynn Taggart posted:

Just play super hexagon always, forever

this, but unironically

SIDS Vicious

there sa loving angry birds rpg?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa

irl is good

It was a quiet day at Rovitopia, the birds were angry and the pigs were greedy, typical of their everyday life. Red and Chuck were guarding the eggs while the Blues were busy drawing something for Matilda and Bomb. Red was talking to the fastest bird in the flock during their egg-guarding duty.

"So Chuck, did you train those little guys back there?" Red asked. Chuck replied negatively. "Those little fuckers keep showing off!" The blue birds heard the sonic-speed bird's ranting and looked at him suspisciously. He awkwardly smiled when he noticed them. They went back to their drawing and ignored their elders. "Now where were we?" Chuck squawked. "Ah yes…" The two discussed their super-duper ultra-top secret plans to defeat the pigs, when the conversation got off a bit of a tangent.

"Chuck… I-I've got something to say to you…" Red softly squawked. "I-I think I love you." This gave Chuck a shocked expression on his face, in which he blushed. "Well, Red… I have t-to admit it… I love you too…" he whispered. "Well, I think we can… you know… share our love together…"

The two birds smiled at each other, until they noticed the eggs and snapped out and started guarding them again. They gave one last lustful yet sneaky stare at each other before they concentrated on their possibly future Blues.

Night came faster than usual. All the birds were getting ready to sleep and dream many dreams. All… except two…Red and Chuck pretended to sleep and waited until every bird had sunk into a deep sleep. They snuck into the Blues' meeting area, surrounded by a bush. They looked around their environment, to make sure no-one would be watching them doing this.

Chuck gave a long sigh in anxiety. His little heart was beating, his blood pumping in anxiety and excitement as a result. He could not wait any longer and was getting impatient, but at the same time, he was afraid someone might find him in the state of romance. Just looking at Red's nearly circular body made the yellow speedster sexually tense. But there was no time to waste, so he started kissing his new boyfriend.

Red was in shock at first, Chuck's kiss was a surprise to him, but he had calmed down and started kissing his birdmate back, even more passionately. They had been doing this for two minutes, tilting their, uh, bodies without even being aware of the time. The kissing was getting increasingly more passionate, even down to beak-locking, touching each other's tongues and sharing their saliva. They wanted to keep this moment cherished forever. Their secrets, no longer kept from each other. They didn't want to leave. That was, until one of the Blues saw them making out, and called for his brothers to look at them. The intimate couple had detached themselves immediately in response, blushing in embarrassment.

"Why are you in our area, guys?" the first blue bird asked. The second blue bird, who caught Red and Chuck in the act, told them what had happened. "They were WHAT!?" the third blue bird reacted. All of the Blues laughed. The couple hung their bodies in shame.

WOW WRITING NON-SEX SHIPPING FICTION IS HARD, THE END.

Captain No-mates

RWT3 posted:

Take out the pig in Asia first, then follow the diagram.

why is the UAE trying to take out australia or vice versa, unless they are mortal enemies and i didnt notice

Diqnol

First you have to chill out the birds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the red(name Red) bird is supposed to be your aggro tank but he dies too easy if you dont have a shield on him constatly

• Locked thread