Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Just cleared my list for the most part and would like to follow some edgy, internet refining crap. Or something to help me poop better.

Currently I have;

The Android Gaming Megathread
Pocket Knights - Pseudo-RPG adventures in glorious engrish (iOS/Android)
And my dumb thread in PYF.
(very much help with the pooping)

My likes are long walks pooping on the beach and not being gay. And drinking while doing both. But am up for anything!

Going to sleep expecting 67 new threads to read. Lets share friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

How did this work out OP?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

KennyLoggins fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 16, 2014

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
usercp.php is my primary forums interface

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I have the Xbox 360 thread bookmarked for some reason

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
work crew thread, which i dont read, bitch

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I thought the Night Vale thread got deleted and I was like "where's the Night Vale thread" but I went to my bookmarks and it turns out it just got moved. That's my story, thank you for listening.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469571

Let's Share our Healthcare Stories!

SA doctors and nurses share their most ungodly and horrifying stories in nauseating detail. Great thread, might leave you unsettled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Broker
Jul 9, 2013

Whatcha gonna do? When they come for you?

• Locked thread