Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

Trying to sleep in summer with the covers on

ohdangit 1516 points : 9 hours ago reply
nothing has ever spoken to me as much as this gif with this caption has here tonight. made me laugh so hard i had to change my tampon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

wait, she laughed so hard it causes increased uterine bleeding? i'm no gynecologist but i think maybe she should go see hers

google THIS

lady yobbers need to weigh in on this. does laughter really make the full moon shine brighter? is that commenter actually a dude?

GEExCEE

i'm pheminist as phck

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
maybe it was all that failing she was doing instead of going to sleep like a normal person

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
like she had the "eat yogurt and talk about smells + feels" one in and started doing "riding horses" levels of activity

Salmiakki

Jett posted:

lady yobbers need to weigh in on this. does laughter really make the full moon shine brighter? is that commenter actually a dude?

as a lady i can confirm that that post is. well its something [that something is gross, i will never understand why people feel they need to share these things]

Pizzatime

Imgur does seem to show some grade of intelligence towards it though

ohdangit 1687 points : 10 hours ago reply
nothing has ever spoken to me as much as this gif with this caption has here tonight. made me laugh so hard i had to change my tampon.
+
IGoOnTheInternetAndTellLies 418 points : 6 hours ago reply
Nothing has ever spoken to me as much as this comment on this gif with this caption. Made me laugh so hard I started my period.
+
GaryOldham 90 points : 7 hours ago reply
I'm up late because I can't sleep and so I can't adequately express how much I was not expecting the ending to be "had to change my tampon"
+
missninjachick24 34 points : 10 hours ago reply
That's the worst

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
imagine reading the comments on a image hosting website

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
"cant wait to see what the great minds at yimg will think of THIS"

i am he

Pizzatime posted:

Imgur does seem to show some grade of intelligence towards it though

ohdangit 1687 points : 10 hours ago reply
+
IGoOnTheInternetAndTellLies 418 points : 6 hours ago reply
Nothing has ever spoken to me as much as this comment on this gif with this caption. Made me laugh so hard I started my period.
+
GaryOldham 90 points : 7 hours ago reply
I'm up late because I can't sleep and so I can't adequately express how much I was not expecting the ending to be "had to change my tampon"
+
missninjachick24 34 points : 10 hours ago reply
That's the worst

ya, an F grade

GEExCEE

sorry guys, can't read, I'm just here for the pictures :shobon:

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

ya, an F grade

Mentioned bleeding so profusely from laughing that your tampon had to be changed. See me after class.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Salmiakki posted:

Mentioned bleeding so profusely from laughing that your tampon had to be changed. See me after class.

the jokes on you bc she had a cervical hemorrhage but bc of poor basic health and medical education she just pun in extra tampons and died in her sleep

Salmiakki

Arnold of Soissons posted:

the jokes on you bc she had a cervical hemorrhage but bc of poor basic health and medical education she just pun in extra tampons and died in her sleep

:rip:

google THIS

this gif made me laugh so hard i ejaculated and grew more chest hair and then i had to drink a beer and punch someone just to calm myself down

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Made me laugh so hard I need a new prescription for my glasses :(

cruft

Pizzatime posted:

Trying to sleep in summer with the covers on

ohdangit 1516 points : 9 hours ago reply

That's a Boston Dynamics thing isn't it. That gif terrified me so much that I poo poo myself and had to change my butt plug.

Looke

feminists should kill themselves.

cruft

This thread is now about menstrual cups. They're super convenient and better on the environment!

google THIS

i laughed so hard my LDL levels went down but my triglycerides also went up so it's a wash

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I laughed so hard I needed to get a haircut.

Pizzatime

Looke posted:

I laughed so hard at this I went to buy a soda

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Looke posted:

:suicide:

Looke

:iamafag:

Peta

There's no e in look

Pizzatime

There's no saving animals in Peta

Peta

OK dude

cruft

We are all OK dudes.

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

We are all OK dudes.

youre more than OK in my book

Salmiakki

[and so is everyone here tbh]

cruft

Salmiakki posted:

youre more than OK in my book

Dig your new gang tag, Salmiakki!

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

Dig your new gang tag, Salmiakki!

thanks! i like yours too, arnies great

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

cruft posted:

This thread is now about menstrual cups. They're super convenient and better on the environment!

just get a hose you can run from your vagina into your butt

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Looke posted:

Wow this dude is a hardcore sociopath

WhenInRome

circ dick soleil posted:

just get a hose you can run from your vagina into your butt

im no feminologist but i think this would cause an infinite loop as the vagina is already connected to the butt

City of Glompton

Looke posted:

let's be inclusive, not divisive. everyone shoudl kill themselves,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FEMINISM = SEXISM
NO FEMINISM = SEXISM
NOBODY WINS!!!

• Locked thread