Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Der Shovel posted:

Well I mean it probably was a bunch of self-congratulatory jerking off so he would've fit right in.

It's a joke image pulled together from a range of sources and not actually a 12 (?) manager get together, intended to make fun of Jose Mourinho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Weaponized Cum posted:

What do the Dutch make? I've never heard of a Dutch restaurant. Then again I just eat rice and beans until I can't breathe every day so...

Shitloads of carbs and fried things, bitterballen, fries, kroketten, frikandel (kind of like a mincemeat hotdog), they have vending machines in front of shops that keep all these things heated and ready to go

They can eat all this poo poo because they're always cycling everywhere and are the tallest people in the world so have high metabolisms and base calorie requirements

The weed probably helps too

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

For anyone who doesn't bother to read through the article and just wants to hyuk:

quote:

Pep Guardiola has praised His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, following his purchase of the 1896–1910 Football Association Challenge Cup (FA Cup)

The Manchester City manager said it was a great gesture from the Club owner, who recently bought the trophy at auction before offering to loan it back to the National Football Museum in Manchester, where it has been housed since 2005.

A forerunner of the FA Cup in use today, it is the first silverware City won when we beat Bolton Wanderers 1-0 in the 1904 Final to become the first professional football club from the city of Manchester to win a major honour.

It was originally feared that the trophy - considered by The Arts Council to be an item of International Historic Significance - would be privately purchased and taken overseas and Guardiola is delighted it will be able to remain in Manchester.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Trabant posted:

Where I store videos of people getting fuckin' smoked:

https://i.imgur.com/aUMU34L.mp4

He's the guy being interviewed at the end.

edit: lightning strike, since I don't think it's obvious.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I honestly don't think the follow up was going in anyway with that sliding defender

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

zlatan no pls dont do this

you're saying this like he wasn't obviously a huge oval office already?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I follow anotherangryvoice, the original Facebook page this is from, and it has the quote correctly attributed, so god knows why someone’s decided to paste Robbie Keane’s head and name over it

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Looks like the odious little poo poo Michael owen

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

It’s either that or he has a collection of art which he derives as much insight from as a chicken staring at its reflection because owning art is a thing rich people do and he has no imagination

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

What funny videos did Patrice Evra upload on Thursday night when Man United were losing the Europa League final to a team of Spanish garbagemen who were winning their first ever major trophy??

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Woodenlung posted:

that is a legendary video. fight and win assholes

Yeah. Legendarily bad haha

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bruno Fernandes is the only one to come out of that menu with any shred of credibility imo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

lmao wtf the defender had that ball and could have hoofed it out or passed back or anything else less stupid and brutal

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

joepinetree posted:

Cool poo poo

Thanks for this great post op

I was at a thanksgiving meal on saturday cooked by an American friend of mine and her parents who had come to visit, and her Brazilian boyfriend was there who is a huge chauvinist right wing Bolsonaro supporting piece of poo poo

He was wearing a Flamengo shirt and spent a good portion of the meal (when not talking over everyone) staring at his phone and bitching because Flamengo were losing the Copa Libertadores final so now I have even more context to be glad about their losses

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

They start them young in Liverpool

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

incredible

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I would take a Walker, or one of the weird gurning burger eaters from the bad pics thread

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

oh look, I already have a new av.

I got this for defending British food and also having a discussion about why Americans don't travel too much. Lol at that incredibly thin skinned nation

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I didn't wanna put this in the bad post thread but it still tickled me

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

If you're allowing cupboard doors then you've definitely got a fight on your hands. Castor wheels could swing it back that direction though.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bold, considering their respective seasons, but I still gotta appreciate it

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Are Arsenal fans just particularly predisposed to doing this embarrassing poo poo or is it just they're particularly easy to make fun of?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Strawman posted:

He's from the midlands, why didn't he just point at the middle and get it roughly right?

nawilo_420 posted:

jack grealish really is astoundingly thick

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah he was pretty clearly just cracking a joke so he could get out off camera but it is funny to imagine otherwise.

Are you sure that he's not just thick as pigshit OP?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

To be fair, depending on where you live in the US there might be about four months of the year where it's regularly above freezing so you probably place more importance on what month it is than what day of the month it is.

This is maybe the dumbest justification for anything I've heard

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

shut up blegum posted:

:ssh: it's a parody account

https://twitter.com/streathamrovers/status/1590284487023525888?s=61&t=4LLSBkvE_FJrSABcQxsheg

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Apparently they weren't that willing because its gone, what was it?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The only vegetable that's acceptable on a fish finger sandwich is actually a fruit based product and it's ketchup

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

mushy peas :colbert:

nope. a fish and chip butty, sure, but that's a different kettle of fish (ha)

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

This is at least the second avatar I've been bought by Americans pissed off at my defending of British food

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

It's also incredibly racist to discount the wonderful British Asian, African, and Caribbean cuisines that have innovated and thrived here.

i got this current av from a thread where an American had a weird meltdown and called me the racist, in fact, for saying that british curry was a thing, given that many of the recipes were developed here, adapted to british tastes, using local ingredients, cooked by second or third generation descendants of immigrants etc. also take away food influenced by immigration and wtf is america left with

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Messi is a good lad

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Don't get why they need to dunk on Mbappe to enjoy winning the world cup tbh, unless I've missed something it's not like he's been full of poo poo talking and arrogance

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Bale retired today. Here are some sick goals. I can still remember how he skinned Bartra (1:35). It’s missing the game where he destroys Maicon but I can’t recall if he scored then.

https://youtu.be/sodxDn1PPDo

He murdered Maicon twice over two group stage CL games in 2010 - the first where Tottenham Tottenhamed their way into being 4-0 and a man down at half time then he went and scored a hattrick to nearly drag them back into contention, then in the reverse fixture he played a blinder and they won 3-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj5gC0HsO7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UIf8k3j9XM

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

dkj posted:

Does anyone remember that animated video of Bale/Tottenham wrecking Maicon/Inter? Think it had some nice, slow soundtrack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZMjHzWXQc

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Xabi posted:

Releasing a diss track at 45? Oh dear.

Yeah these incredibly rich, beautiful and successful morons publicly airing their breakup and showing themselves to be spoiled and spiteful children makes me feel much better about how I handled my last breakup

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Full kit wanker

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

You don't have to be a cup wimmer to be a cup wimmer but mewcastle are cup wimmers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

There’s another actor he reminds me a lot of but I can’t remember their characters or films except vague ungoogleable snippets and it’s doing my head in