Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Thom P. Tiers posted:

This is what all the plastics in America do for the World cup anyways. "My great great great grandfather was from Germany!!!"

*buys Germany kit*

Everyone tells me “your German kit doesn’t have 4 stars.”

No poo poo, I was wearing this when they won the fourth.

oliwan posted:

There is nothing funnier than Americans coming to Europe and thinking that anyone gives a poo poo about their "heritage"

edit: except for arsenal

This is hilariously true.

I had a coworker in the Army with a name of “Schroeder” but pronounced it “Sh-ray-der” like an idiot. I called him out and he’s all ‘my great grandpa is from Germany and that’s how they say it over there.’ He didn’t care that I literally just came back from living over there for 3 1/2 years and never heard that way of pronouncing it. He would also correct everyone, regardless of situation or rank. He was getting an award and hey said his name as it’s spelled and he shouts out “ITS SHRAYDER!” as he’s walking up to get his award.

He was loving stupid. I got in trouble because I told him he had to choose between getting an award for the exercise we were on (we were getting hat anyways because we were kicking rear end) or get the special edition Fast and the Furious 8 DVD. Instead of going “I’ll just buy the loving thing.” He thought the goddamn Army was giving his a choice. He complained to our commander and I got reamed for what was obviously a loving joke.

Edit clarification, he looks at the Fast and Furious like a religion. He also refused to eat Arby’s with me because he said it was a special place for him and his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

Your hard-on for them is at priapism levels

Broke dick United

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

yeah but thats not very hard to do

Says you

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

gently caress spending 90 loving minutes up there like that. poo poo gets so windy and wobbly.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Echo and the Bunnymen still loving play?!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I still think Salah is a dickhead. Fight me

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Vinestalk posted:

It's a loving U17 game. Where do they find these refs?

Seriously. They're loving kids. That poo poo is gonna haunt him for the rest of his life.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wengy posted:

Why is Goethe sucking a red dick?

Red means romance

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bergkamp was the first player I saw that made me absolutely fall in love with this game.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh my

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That's the first time I've heard him talk.

Awesome as hell.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Grimson posted:

ring ring ring

Pronto

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Alexeythegreat posted:

If I go to Italy and the extent of my Italian is limited to vaffanculo, pizza, vino, and merda, I'll be fine, right?

Ciao

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I thought it was because it looked like afterbirth

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

ever been to the countryside?

Can confirm

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Alexeythegreat posted:

Have you been to Albania?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Its like hes trying out that fat face app.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh my god

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Black Mirror - White Bear

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Of course they're from Texas.

"I want you to meet my children. Hunter, Gatherer, and Plumber"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That no poo poo reminds me of when I did my tour in Iraq. We were playing flag football at night because gently caress trying to play during the day and a whole bunch of incoming starting going off kinda near us, so the CRAM guns start up. These guns are loving crazy, they basically put out 1k rounds a second and sounds like the biggest thing tearing in half. I don't remember if it had tracer rounds or if it was a helicopter dropping flares. We huddled in bunkers until it stopped for a few minutes and then went back to playing. Fun fact: noone ever tells you about the CRAM guns. So the first time I heard it go off was loving 230 in the morning. Sleeping peacefully about 3 weeks into country and then BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAP! I goddamn rolled out of bed and loving threw on my helmet and covered up thinking we were getting hit. I go outside in loving pt shorts and my vest and my weapon thinking that I'm about to have to worry about breaching walls and all that crazy poo poo. Nope. There was 2 other dudes like me all wild eyed and "what the gently caress is going on" when finally some dude coming back from jerking off in a portashitter tells us it was just a loving test.

There are very surreal things you experience, and that gave me some deja vu. Iraq was weird

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Queehs Park is in Boston.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I got to shoot another Bung Piepit legend tonight.

album: https://imgur.com/a/RAEtEXN

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thanks guys!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Jazzy Altidare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex