Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

not not luvd posted:

...raightning?
stfu

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

unidentified fan

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Joey Barton got sent off for nothing, I think it was Tevez who went to the ground and the ref just looked over and assumed he'd come at him with a knife, his actions after that seem entirely reasonable imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Yeah except the card was for fouling Tevez
They all look the same to me tbh

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

8raz posted:

Is the left side the back of the bus or something.
the ultras are just out of shot on the far right

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TelekineticBear! posted:

especially considering that this bellend is barely deserving of being a professional footballer let alone playing for barnsley
I think these are two unrelated things tbf

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Imagine Xavi and Scholes on the same team

it wouldn't work, at all

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

why did you post a link to ninpo's post history

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

"Paul Scholes is the greatest English player of all time. He reminds me of me." - Duncan Edwards

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

straight up brolic posted:

"if I could be any player, alive or dead, it would be tony cascarino circa 1995" - duncan ferguson
ftfy

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Frank Lampard did 9/11?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Hoops posted:

International football player Eden Hazard has asked Google to forget his World Cup performance:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/14/eden-hazard-asks-google-to-remove-rubbish-world-cup-quarter-final-ratings-from-searches-4832777/
good job falling for an article that's in the humour section and says "FAKE-SIMILE" at the top, metro

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Paddyb posted:

I'm guessing I'm missing some bad goalkeeping in that potato video.

it bad

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TraderStav posted:

Empty words
DEMANDING ENCOURAGEMENT MENTALITY

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

John Flanagan owns and looks like he should be doing the night shift at Asda
Give it a couple of years

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Weaponized Cum posted:

Thankfully they signed Flacao so they should take the title

is Flacao elite?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

britishbornandbread posted:

hahaha what the gently caress is this poo poo?

Our highest earner on League 2 is on roughly two grand a week and I'd say we were the average for that division. Some players in League 1 will be mid-six figures a year.
i'm not really seeing the contradiction between your statement and his statement here

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

True numbering system is the three digit area code system. Face(0-9) yes/no(0-1) body (0-9). USA specific but it works well and it's funny how the ladies in an area match up with the actual area code (socal has a ton of 818s, DC is a bunch of 202s except when the skinterns come in the summer from their own area codes, Seattle has a lot of 206s with huge REI dividends, etc)

Best part is a serious and hearty debate between bros about whether a lady is a 515 or a 505.

It's 1-face-body-personality to make a year ffs PitUAE ffs America

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

peanut- posted:

That's impressively ugly, I'm amazed they're letting West Ham do that.
Big fan of the Olympic Coyis

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=prk/development-activities/goal/index.html

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

lol nice dress

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Still B.A.E posted:

Judging from the shots of all the kids during the match, i'd say player & staff families.
Follow-up: why aren't they organised into a swastika

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

that's cancer

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

Jose Enrique is the stupidest man in football

I think every man's done this tbf

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

sweek0 posted:

I mostly have experience at Fulham to be fair, but I think that many English clubs don't particularly care all that much unless it's a strong rivalry. (Fulham definitely don't. We even have a neutral stand where home and away supporters are always mixed)
I mean we are talking about the club that basically became the accepted place to go on Sundays when your own club was playing away in the 60s and 70s so yeah I dunno how representative that is. I know you sure as gently caress couldn't do it at The Den but that's the other end of the spectrum

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Even for an old and heated rivalry, yesterday was a "black day," according to Hapoel manager Eyal Berkovic. "This is not soccer," he said, "this is war."

well, they'd know

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Soulex posted:

As a journalist, I hate this poo poo. I don't go to your work when you're doing spreadsheets and scream obscene poo poo. Props for standing up but you can't reason with drunk idiots. Especially MLS fans
maybe you should?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Harry not so Kewell after playing for Liverpool imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

DickEmery posted:

What's the big deal?
It's him

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

HJB posted:

Ah, see you may think you have an expert eye for these things but no, it is in fact a boot and ball. Here's another pic of it with a million other things he won for being great:

Nice haul, though I'm not sure about the bottle-shaped one at the back
Did he win all that by liking a club promoter's post on Facebook?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

jyrka posted:

Jesus, no Africans or lower league Balcans. What other journeyman footballers are there?
Have forwarded Steve Claridge's details

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

good look for ruud imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

has anyone been wondering what robbie fowler's been up to lately? well according to this spam popup i just got,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

Every lineup and formation from CL winners 1993-Present. I thought it was cool.

there seems to be some sort of mistake, djimi traore is listed on here?