Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I think it's the total distance ran by all the players that represented those clubs at the world cup. So vlaar ran a lot more than Senderos I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

jyrka posted:

Who is that?

Ronaldinho

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
If he hadn't been sent off United would have won the league that year. Bit suspicious really.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

My memory of it a bit hazy but didn't he actually get his red card before kneeing Aguero in the back?

Yeah I think he said afterwards he was trying to provoke someone into a fight so they'd be down to ten as well. QPR were only assured safety if they didn't lose.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
There's proof Lavezzi goes down easily

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
He looks like Tony Almeida

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

is this the song from Mike and Angelo?!

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

This is amazing

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I like how they're all reasonable caricatures and then Ronaldinho is a total cartoon. Racist really.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
Saw Ozil at a Turkish restaurant in Golders Green this week, he looked very happy.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
If it was a penalty in the first minute, or any minute other than 96' then they wouldn't.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
The FA didn't do anything when a beachball was awarded a goal in the league

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

Eau de MacGowan posted:

That situation is clearly accounted for in the laws of the game though, and the ref was right to award it. This situation is also clearly accounted for, and the referee did entirely the wrong thing.

Can't trust German pilots, can't trust German refs, what is the world coming to?

I thought there was a YATR where it's explained that the correct decision was a drop ball.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
Apparently this exact situation happened to Bahrain and Uzbekistan before and was replayed from the incident.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
There's a good interview with Clarke Carlisle in GQ this month, he talks about his suicide attempt and the fan concept of 'ownership' of the players.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

JerseyMonkey posted:

A little disturbing how insane the crowds got the second he unveiled.

He's probably the most recognizable footballer in the world, of course he's going to get that kind of reaction, especially in Madrid. I don't think any footballer would get that reaction in London. Costa could probably sit in Trafalgar Square without a disguise and people would throw change at his feet.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

dkj posted:

English goalkeeping.

I wish he had caught it and they conceded an indirect free kick for the backpass lol

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

Barry Shitpeas posted:

that's not how the backpass rule works

what if it he did it deliberately

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Uxg5LlNZQ

Analysis of Messi's copa goal last season lol. About five thousand 'statistics' and no insight.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

Woodenlung posted:

Useless info: The keeper that scores here, once banged one of my moms best friends (who was about double his age).

Was it your dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

vyelkin posted:

lmao is this a parody?

No, it was made by ESPN lol

Also, half term was a month ago.